Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Very Beta Research storymod

NOTE: This is VERY Beta version of it Alpha maybe ;p
    Anywho this is just to see what people think of the design and setup of this only has wiz/enc spells working atm. Will possibly merge in complete spell listings and such depending on time allotment and possibly much much more. This is in .zip/.sfv for integrity checking. Working on a .msi installer script to make for smooth updates and installation and for the ability to choose just a certain spell type/class/ect.. ti be more configuragble for the user. Please email or post back all comments and suggestions as i am just starting to expand this project. Positive and negative wanted!
    edit: the crc32/md5 sums in the readme wount be apperaing there will post by sfv and listing on webpage.
    http://addicted.to.everquest.la
    Last edited by Britneyy; 09-17-2003, 10:30 PM.

Added to the sticky, thanks!

--Myrron
    Myrron Lifewarder, <Celestial Navigators>, Retired

Grandmaster Tailor ( 250 ) Master Brewer ( 200 ) Master Fletcher ( 200 ) Master Jewelcrafter ( 200 ) Master Smith ( 200 ) Master Baker ( 191 ) Master Potter ( 190 )

Comment

I like it. Plenty of information and it was fairly easy to navigate.

I do have one request though. At the moment it puts everything straight into the story folder. So you end up with 9 folders and 3 files straight into the story folder.

Can you move everything (except the storyBritneyy.txt obviously) into a subfolder? It would make thinks a little tidier.
      Venerable Liandra
      Lvl 65 Druidess of The Wandering Wolves on Venril Sathir.
      Proud Wearer of the Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl
      GrandMistress Baker (250+T), Brewer (250) and Fisher (200)
      Mistress Jeweler (200), Smith (223), Potter (200), Fletcher (200) and Tailor (186)

Comment

Hmm, brokened link for me. Get two links, one to error one to spacer...

Comment

It looks like this one has died. I tried to go back early last week to see if there were any updates, but as you said it is now a dead link.

Oh Well
          Venerable Liandra
          Lvl 65 Druidess of The Wandering Wolves on Venril Sathir.
          Proud Wearer of the Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl
          GrandMistress Baker (250+T), Brewer (250) and Fisher (200)
          Mistress Jeweler (200), Smith (223), Potter (200), Fletcher (200) and Tailor (186)

Comment

My hosting company was just being a pain back up now.. gotta find my updates top upload also! Once i find this a big update due been kind of out of EQ for a little
            Last edited by Britneyy; 10-10-2003, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X