Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troll ShadowKnight Newbie Quests (Complete)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troll ShadowKnight Newbie Quests (Complete)

The quests start at Kugaran (/loc -350 -430), located in the Troll part of Neriak Foreign Quarter, near the bank. Text is as follows:

[Sun Aug 03 17:21:27 2003] You say, 'Hail, Kugaran'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:21:28 2003] Kugaran says 'Whut yoo want from Kugaran! Unless yoo [Shadowknight] yoo leave me alone.'

[Sun Aug 03 17:21:34 2003] You say, 'I am a shadowknight'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:21:34 2003] Kugaran says 'I don't know if I should trust yoo but I suppose I can let yoo prove yerself. If yoo are [interested] in helping me wit gadaring some tings and [creating yer own armor] yoo let Kugaran know.'

[Sun Aug 03 17:22:01 2003] You say, 'I am interested in creating my own armor'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:22:01 2003] Kugaran says 'Well den I guess we get started. Dere isn't much to tell besides dat yoo will have to go out and collect [various items] fer yer armor materials. First tings first go ahead and take yer assembly kit now, it is in here dat yoo will put da items yoo collect to make yer armor material. Once yoo have da material yoo can use it wit da right mold I gib yoo to make yer armor.'

*** Receive Dark Bashers Armor Assembly Kit ***

[Sun Aug 03 17:22:12 2003] You say, 'What various items'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:22:12 2003] Kugaran says 'Dere are lots of tings yoo will need. Once yoo are ready I can gib yoo da mold fer Dark Basher's [Helms], [Bracers], [Armguards], [Boots], [Greaves], [Gauntlets] and [Breastplates]. When yoo are ready to make a piece yoo tell me which piece you [wish to craft] and I gib yoo da right mold.'

[Sun Aug 03 17:23:20 2003] You say, 'I wish to craft helms'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:23:21 2003] Kugaran says 'To create yer helm material yoo will need to combine 2 Bricks of Crude Bronze, 1 Bone Chip, 1 Fire Beetle Eye and 1 Water Flask in yer assembly kit. Once yoo have created da proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion yer very own Dark Basher's Helm.'

*** Receive An Enchanted Helm Mold ***

[Sun Aug 03 17:23:30 2003] You say, 'I wish to craft bracers'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:23:31 2003] Kugaran says 'To create yer Bracer material yoo will need to combine 1 Brick of Crude Bronze, 2 Snake Scales, 1 Ruined Bear Pelt and 1 Bottle in yer assembly kit. Once yoo have created da proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion yer very own Dark Basher's Bracer.'

*** Receive An Enchanted Bracer Mold ***

[Sun Aug 03 17:23:35 2003] You say, 'I wish to craft armguards'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:23:35 2003] Kugaran says 'To create yer armguard material yoo will need to combine 2 Bricks of Crude Bronze, 1 Halfling Blood, 1 Cracked Helm of da Lifebringer and 1 Short Ale in yer assembly kit. Once yoo have created da proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion yer very own Dark Basher's Armguards.'

*** Receive An Enchanted Armguard Mold ***

[Sun Aug 03 17:23:45 2003] You say, 'I wish to craft boots'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:23:45 2003] Kugaran says 'To create yer boot material yoo will need to combine 3 Bricks of Crude Bronze, 1 Giant Wood Spider Femur, 1 Shadow Wolf Pelt and 1 Ration in yer assembly kit. Once yoo have created da proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion yer very own Dark Basher's Boots.'

*** Receive An Enchanted Boot Mold ***

[Sun Aug 03 17:23:49 2003] You say, 'I wish to craft greaves'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:23:49 2003] Kugaran says 'To create yer greaves material yoo will need to combine 4 Bricks of Crude Bronze, 2 Ruined Wolf Pelts, 1 Fire Beetle Leg and 1 Mead in yer assembly kit. Once yoo have created da proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion yer very own Dark Basher's Greaves.'

*** Receive An Enchanted Greaves Mold ***

[Sun Aug 03 17:23:55 2003] You say, 'I wish to craft gauntlets'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:23:55 2003] Kugaran says 'To create yer gauntlets material yoo will need to combine 3 Bricks of Crude Bronze, 1 Snake Egg, 1 Black Mamba Skin, and 2 Bat Wings, in yer assembly kit. Once yoo have created da proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion yer very own Dark Basher's Gauntlets.'

*** Receive An Enchanted Gauntlet Mold ***

[Sun Aug 03 17:24:00 2003] You say, 'I wish to craft breastplate'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:24:00 2003] Kugaran says 'To create yer breastplate material yoo will need to combine 5 Bricks of Crude Bronze, 1 Calcified Sternum, 1 Zombie Skin, 1 Halfling Ribcage, 1 Spider Legs and 1 Orc Skull in yer assembly kit. Once yoo have created da proper material take it to a forge along with this mold to fashion yer very own Dark Basher's Breastplate. Return to me for one [final task] I have to ask of yoo after yoo have completed yer breastplate.'

*** Receive An Enchanted Breastplate Mold ***

Shopping List

21 Bricks of Crude Bronze
    1 Bone Chips
    1 Fire Beetle Eye
    1 Water Flask
    4 Snake Scales
    2 Ruined Bear Pelts
    2 Bottles
    1 Halfling Blood
    3 Cracked Helms of the Lightbringer
    1 Short Ale
    1 Giant Wood Spider Femur
    1 Shadow Wolf Pelt
    1 Ration
    2 Ruined Wolf Pelts
    1 Fire Beetle Leg
    1 Mead
    1 Snake Egg
    1 Black Mamba Skin
    2 Bat Wings
    1 Calcified Sternum
    1 Zombie Skin
    1 Halfling Ribcage
    1 Spider Legs
    1 Orc Skull
    1 Burned Out Lightstone
    1 Halfling Clavicle

Assembly Items

Dark Bashers Armor Assembly Kit, WT 10, Cap 10, Size LARGE, LORE, NO DROP
    An Enchanted Helm Mold, WT 0.4, Size SMALL, MAGIC, LORE, NO DROP
    An Enchanted Bracer Mold, WT 0.4, Size SMALL, MAGIC, LORE, NO DROP
    An Enchanted Armguard Mold, WT 0.4, Size SMALL, MAGIC, LORE, NO DROP
    An Enchanted Boot Mold, WT 0.4, Size SMALL, MAGIC, LORE, NO DROP
    An Enchanted Greaves Mold, WT 0.4, Size SMALL, MAGIC, LORE, NO DROP
    An Enchanted Gauntlet Mold, WT 0.4, Size SMALL, MAGIC, LORE, NO DROP
    An Enchanted Breastplate Mold, WT 0.4, Size SMALL, MAGIC, LORE, NO DROP

End Results

Dark Basher's Helm
    MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
    Slot: HEAD
    AC: 5
    INT: +1 AGI: +2
    WT: 4.0 Size: MEDIUM
    Class: SHD
    Race: TRL

Dark Basher's Bracer
    Slot: WRIST
    AC: 4
    INT: +1 AGI: +3
    WT: 2.0 Size: MEDIUM

Dark Basher's Armguards
    Slot: ARMS
    WT: 3.0 Size: MEDIUM

Dark Basher's Boots
    Slot: FEET
    WT: 3.0 Size: MEDIUM

Dark Basher's Greaves
    Slot: LEGS
    AC: 6
    INT: +2 AGI: +2
    WT: 3.5 Size: MEDIUM

Dark Basher's Gauntlets
    Slot: HANDS
    INT: +1 AGI: +3
    WT: 4.0 Size: MEDIUM

Dark Basher's Breastplate
    Slot: CHEST
    AC: 12
    STR: +2 INT: +3 AGI: +5
    WT: 5.0 Size: MEDIUM

Totals for the armour:

AC: 36
    INT: +11
    AGI: +22
    STR: +2
    WT: 26.5

The last part of the Newbie Set is the sword.

[Sun Aug 03 17:24:05 2003] You say, 'What final task'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:24:06 2003] Kugaran says 'Da task is to get me a few [important items] that I need for me studies. If yoo go get dem I give you nice shiny ting.'

[Sun Aug 03 17:24:16 2003] You say, 'What important items'
    [Sun Aug 03 17:24:16 2003] Kugaran says 'Me needs 1 Burned Out Lightstone, 1 Halfling Clavicle and 2 Cracked Helms of the Lifebringer. Bring me these tings and I give yoo nice reward. '

Hand him all of the above and he gives you:

Dark Bashers Two-Handed Sword
    Slot: PRIMARY
    Skill: 2H Slashing Atk Delay: 43
    DMG: 12
    Bane DMG: Undead +2
    INT: +3 MANA: +10
    WT: 10.0 Size: LARGE

Where to find the items:

All the items can be found in Nektulos Forest or bought from shops.

Crude bronze drops from Deathfist Orcs
    Halfling blood is NO DROP and is a common drop from any halfling
    The lightbringer helms are NO DROP and are fairly common drops from the Rodcet Worshippers (around /loc 1000 1000)
    Bottles, Short Ale, Ration and Mead are all store-bought
    Halfling Clavicles and Ribcages are rare or very rare drops off of halflings, I got my ribcage off of a halfling called Stitch at the halfling temple (around /loc -1000 1000). I got the clavicle off of one of the halflings at the halfling stump
    My most difficult item was definitely the Calcified Sternum. Also NO DROP, it eventually dropped for me from a greater skeleton, after about 2 days of killing every skeleton in the zone. I've heard that its a more common drop off of the skeletons in Kithicor, so that's probably a better bet than the tiny amount of greater skeletons that spawn in Nektulos Forest.

The look of the armour is a brown plate, the sword is a very plain 2H sword (looks like a rusty 2H sword). I'll post some pics of the items and what they look like worn, when I get a chance to edit them.

All added to the database writeup. Thanks
    Retiree of EQ Traders...
    Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
    Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
    Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
    EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

Working...
    X