Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightmarewood Sap drop rate after patch nono-existent??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmarewood Sap drop rate after patch nono-existent??

Anyone still getting saps off trees in pon? Killed about 80 after patch and have yet to get any was getting them rarely before but seems nonexistent now. See plenty of pages of dark poewr broken hard wood branches glowing leaves the root and the nightmarewood staff but no saps? Bad luck or bug?
    -Sininye

I saw one drop last night.
    Canto Wolfheart -- 64th Wood Elf Druid of Tunare
    Baking 200, Tailoring 245 (Trophy), Blacksmithing 191, Fletching 200, Brewing 200, Jewelcraft 200, Pottery 204, Fishing 192, Alchohol Tolerance 200, Begging 140

Comment

I hunt the trees all time and get maybe a sap once in a 100

Comment

Saps not magic

My guildmates have a theory about the Nitemare saps. They believe that since they aren't tagged as magic items, the drop rate hasn't been nerfed, but they're being pickpocketed by rogues.

I guess since they fixed the Fungi tunic, rogues need some quick money maker item. :roll:
        --
        Tutten Clawstorm
        Halfling Druid / Journeyman Tailor
        Druzzil Ro

Comment

I duo with a cleric and charm kite. I'm interested in the saps for tailoring, and her the pages for the cloak quest. We kill every tree we can pull, and the saps are very rare. No rogues around to pickpocket =)
          I didn't hunt here a lot before so I can't compare, but I can say, killing a hundred trees may or may not get you a single sap, from what I've seen.
          Canto Wolfheart -- 64th Wood Elf Druid of Tunare
          Baking 200, Tailoring 245 (Trophy), Blacksmithing 191, Fletching 200, Brewing 200, Jewelcraft 200, Pottery 204, Fishing 192, Alchohol Tolerance 200, Begging 140

Comment

Working...
          X