Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've been told by a few people i know in game that the cloak can stull be upgraded but nobody knows the specifics....can't get the right trifgger word in the camp

Comment

Originally posted by YurienStonebow
      i've been told by a few people i know in game that the cloak can stull be upgraded but nobody knows the specifics....can't get the right trifgger word in the camp
      It can still be upgraded, but to the new hero cloak, not the FT cloak.
      -Digcat Wanderpaw-
      Elder 65th Feral Lord of Endorean

[email protected]

200 Begging 200 Fishing 250 Fletching 250 Jewelcraft 250 Baking
      250 Pottery 250 Brewing 250 Smithing 223 Tailoring 242 -All 7 Trophies-

Comment

Bard Quest #2 - Unfired bowl

Confirmed trivial is LESS THAN 53
        Tidiath Sunshine 70 Cleric - Tunare
        300 Baking
        300 Brewing
        300 Jewelcraft
        300 Pottery
        298 Smithing
        282 Fletching
        251 Tailoring

Comment

I know it's been a while since i've been around. I've been in Kosovo for the last 9 months, and i haven't been on the boards in over a year, but i come back home in August, so i figured i'd better start catching up on what's been going on.

So, back on topic... If i can recover my old hard-drive, (or if, by some miracle, i backed it up) i have screenshots of every Taruun and Khati Sha cloak and combine item and return through Journeyman, and the first 3 for the Jharin and Khala Dun, as well as all the Dar Khura up through the officer's cloak, which i still have along with the gold and silver medals and the Chest of Valor.

If i can't recover the old HD, i can still get screenshots of a lot of the stuff. Once upon i time i was going to write a guide to the quests, but i never got around to it. I'll be happy to pass on all the information i've got or can get though. I also have most of the tradeskill progressive stuff sitting around here and there, and i'll be finishing them up on my Shaman when i get back, as a lead in to FINALLY Vah Shir cultural (even if it is just DoN and they skipped us the last two times)
          Sister Railina
          You live and learn. Or you don't live long. --R.A.H.

This comic turned me into a total fan-girl.

Comment

The old version of the Shaman cloak:

The two medals which no longer drop:

The chest to combine them in:

For the Taruun (rogue) quest:

Sister Railina
            You live and learn. Or you don't live long. --R.A.H.

This comic turned me into a total fan-girl.

Comment

has there been any change to being able to upgrade cloaks to the clicky effect ones liek before?

Comment

Nice cloak

Comment

Working...
                X