price question for Luclin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price question for Luclin

anyone know what should be the correct price for grobb's meat? I set them at 5pp seems to go faster then I can make so I set them to 9pp, still going fast. What is market price? I was doing some calculations while studying for my finals, but it doesnt seem right, is it less then 1 pp per grobbs meat we spent on making each?

Thanks
    Sinena Pethumper
    mage of luclin
    - endorean -

AFAIK, a variation in pricing like that won't really affect the rate at which you sell unless you're competing against others. As for pricing, only you can determine that. Mandrake is the expensive per combine cost, and runs well over 1p/per. The corking device is also expensive, although its (fortunately) only a one time fee.
    Finally, and most importantly, there is the value of time. All of those combines take quite a while, and that time could easily be used for something else that would earn you a little extra cash along with some experience.

On Solusek Ro, prices seem to vary depending on who is selling anywhere between 10p and 4p (absolute bare basement minimum). I'm usually happy pricing mine at about 7-8p (although I'm willing to price higher if the market is higher), and the lowest I'll go is 5p. A lot of that has to do with space consumption. I've got a stack of product that took a while to make, and I can only hold so much of it. So if I'm going to move it, I want to make sure it actually brings in a little cash. Even if I could make a 500% profit doing so, I probably wouldn't sell it for 1s simply because that would mean that all I'd make selling a stack of product would be 2p. At that point, why bother?

Comment

You can sell Grobb Liquidized meat at a 8-10pp. However there are almost always a few people on Luclin that undercut that price and sell at 5pp, so it may take a while for those people to sell out before the higher priced GLM will move.
      Shaman of War
      65 Bashes
      Code of Silence, Luclin

Comment

In my opinion, it is a pain in the rear and not worth making at any price. Too dang many subcombines. Maybe I can get rid of my 10ish unfinished quests and free up a lot of bank space someday.

But in the end, the price is what people on your server are willing to pay. If you price them too high, some folks may enter the market for competition. If you price them too low, you poison the market for the folks following you.

Comment

Working...
        X