Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Moderators and Sticky Requests for this forum

Hi guys!

I really enjoy EQTC and the forums and use them alot (even if I mostly lurk), and felt I should "give back" a little, so I volunteered to help Niami and Ngreth. I am now a moderator of this forum, so that Niami and co. can focus on the main Tradeskill forums. We should probably have a couple more mods, so if you feel the urge go to this thread Sticky: New Marketplace Forum Rules. read and follow the instructions (essentially, it says to send Ngreth a PM) to volunteer.

If we need something stickied, post a message in this thread and I or one of the soon-to-be-moderators will take care of it.

Thanks
    Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
    Silky Moderator Lady
    Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Welcome to my co-moderator Illona!

Just wanted to post a quick message to say I’ll be visiting family over the Holidays, so Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukah and all that warm fuzzy stuff.

May Santa gift you with many skill ups and successful combines!

Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
    Silky Moderator Lady
    Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

Howdy Folks,

My name is Lilosh, and I reside on Povar for the most part. In addition to the regular Mod Staff (Lothay, Sumamael, and Cantatus), I have been made a Global Marketplace Mod.

If you guys need anything, and see me online, feel free to send me a PM.

Just thought I would add my "Howdy" to the list.

-Lilosh
      Venerable Noishpa Taltos , Planar Druid, Educated Halfling, and GM Baker.
      President and Founder of the Loudmouthed Sarcastic Halflings Society
      Also, Smalltim

So take the fact of having a dirty mind as proof that you are world-savvy; it's not a flaw, it's an asset, if nothing else, it's a defense - Sanna

Comment

Working...
      X