New Forage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forage

From Vex Thal -- Wax Flower -- flagged as for tradeskills. Common forage it seems based on the amount I got tonight.

http://lucy.fnord.net/item.html?id=24093
    Hunter Schadenfreude
    Forest Stalker
    Bristlebane Server

PoP poison:
    Anger of Incapacitation: advanced poison vial, celestial suspension, amber resin, wax flower, sluggish sketch or master sketch (sketch is returned on combine).

Listed on EQTraders page (under PoP Poison), found with Google in 4 seconds with: "wax flower" Everquest. It was the first listing. I'm not trying to be crabby, I'm just letting you know how I found it and how easy it was so you can use it yourself.
    Morani
    Wanderer of Tunare,
    Protector of The Mother's children.

Comment

I know this flower dropped in certain zones, perhaps the new information being reported is that it is now a foraged item as well?
      Master Artisan Maevenniia the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler of the really long name
      Silky Moderator Lady
      Beneath the silk, lies a will of steel.

Comment

I understood it to be a question of what it was used for or why would it be labled as tradeskill... I might very well have missunderstood. It's one of the reason I try not to be rude to people, never know when I'm going to put my foot in my mouth.
        Morani
        Wanderer of Tunare,
        Protector of The Mother's children.

Comment

New forage now added to the forage table and going into the DB. Thanks for the update on this!

~Mum

Comment

I have foraged Nodding Blue Lily in Dreadlands this past weekend, it is nothing I've seen as a forage before and it is flagged as used in a tradeskill. Just thought I'd let you know.
            Lassra

Comment

Think nodding blue is also a poison component, not totally sure.
              Retired -
              Avelyna, 69 ranger
              Tiadari, 62 druid
              Syrarri, 52 beastlord
              Rodcet Nife

Comment

SSRA

Also foraging these in SSRA now too

Comment

Made a separate post on this, but as long as forages being mentioned, thought I'd add that you can now forage mushrooms in Veksar. Previously this could only be foraged in Luclin zones(except for Bazaar, Nexus, and The Grey).
                  Zararazu Twoflower, 66 iksar monk, Solusek Ro

Grandmaster Linguist (100 in all 25 languages), Grandmaster Brewer (250+trophy), Grandmaster Fisherman (200), Master Baker (200), Master Fletcher (200), Master Potter (200), Master Jeweller (200), Master Smith (200), Master Tailor (187).

Comment

All forages above this post have been added to the Database. Thanks.
                    Brother Krazick Bloodyscales 65th Trial Scaley Transcendent
                    Krizick 37th Kitty Tank
                    --Officer of The Renegades--
                    --Innoruuk Server--

Comment

My newbie froglok find 'Innothule Mushroon" and "Swamp Vegetables" at Innothule Swamp.

The information i get is that they are used to make recipes.

Someone knows if they are new forages?

Someone knows what recipes they are used for?

(sorry my bad english)

Comment

Both used in Innothule essence (for spirit/faithstones)
                        Grenoble
                        Iksar Shaman

Laedria
                        DE Wizardess and Nuker Extroardinaire

Comment

I searched all EQTraders recipes, but i don't find Inothule Essence.

I find references to 'Gutka essence". No recipe found.

Someone have a recipe?

Gutka essence is used at cultural froglok armor? (It was confirmed that Frogloks HAVE cultural armor, please no one post here that Frogloks don't have cultural)

Comment

I find recipe to Gutka Essence at Allakhazam:

Speckled Toadstool (1) Foraged
                            Water Flask (1) Dropped Storebought

Until now is used to craft "Soulstone of Gutka" (pottery).

Comment

Working...
                            X