X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iksar Blood(Read)

Ok, to awnser everyones question...

Iksar Blood can be found in:
    Old Sebilis- off the "Iksar Necromancers" in Upper Jail area. This area has 4 Iksars and the drop rate is 1 in 4 spawns with a 28Minute respawn. Theres also 1 Iksar across from the Library in Disco1.
    Dulak- Best place is windscorne. This is the fastest way to achieve maximum ammount of blood in a short ammount of time due to the number of Iksar in the current area.
    Dalnir- Dalnir is a zone where you can get all blood of all, excluding a few, due to the Allured mobs in the zone. Dark Elf Blood High Elf Wood Elf Human Iksar Ect... this place isn't where you really want to go to get Iksar Blood because you have to kill all the other trash mobs in the process.

My Experience as a Iksar Smith myself (202 skill) I get my Froglok Blood and Iksar Blood from Old Sebilis. I choose this zone because of all the cash it generates as a bi-product. In the Upper Jail area the Iksar Necromancers drop Jaundice Bone Helms which you can sell to PC's for like 250pp(current price on E'CI) or to Vendors for like 333pp(with CHA buff) also those silvery etched warhammers go for about 220pp(with CHA buff) plus the blue diamonds(which you need for blue diamond powder) diamonds and all the other cash-gems that the Iksar Necromancers drop(not as often as sepsis scarabs but 1 out of 4 have a gem). I get my Sarnak Blood from Sarnaks in Fort in LOIO.

Pardon my bad grammar... this info is AS Up-To-Date as it can get
    6-09-03 I spend about 7 hours daily in seb SOLOing
    Level 59 Iksar Shaman, E'CI Server.
    Followers of the Faceless, fear their Lord and believe that only by causing terror in others will they be spared his vengeful wrath. Fear rules their lives and through fear they rule the lives of others. -Cazic-Thule · The Faceless-

I actually finally have more Tae Ew blood than Iksar blood, so I had to go farming.

I spent a few spawn cycles in Dalnir with my 56 mage, I got 2 blood. I took my warrior and cleric down to the jail in OS, and got about 1 in 4.

My warrior's account doesn't have LOY, so I can't comment on it, although from my time spent there, I'd rather be elsewhere. I have way to many gripes about hps, dps, spells, etc of the LOY mobs.

I fully intend to use the jail as my blood souce, alternating between CT and OS... working great so far.

Q
    Queletan Heartforge - House of Sloth
    Exemplar of the Drunken Bearded Ones

...That which we are, we are,--
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will,
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yeild.

Comment

Aye, Old Sebilis--Upper Jail may not be the quickest way to supply yourself with Iksar Blood but you sure as heck get alot of cash quickly. Also the reason you get Tae Ew Blood more commonly is because theres about 100 more Lizards in CT to kill that Iksar anywhere else.
      Followers of the Faceless, fear their Lord and believe that only by causing terror in others will they be spared his vengeful wrath. Fear rules their lives and through fear they rule the lives of others. -Cazic-Thule · The Faceless-

Comment

bst and shm

You guys think a 61 beastlord and shaman could solo the jail area, i know the zone very well so that not an issue, but you think they could handle the mass amounts of frogs and gettign to the jail area. the bestlord is the iksar smith and i feel sorry for him that he chose a bad race to have culture smithing.

Comment

I farm iksar blood in the Necro Jail in Seb. Can't beat it for cash, plus a shot at a BDs.

I have absolutely no trouble farming with my 62 Ranger and Shammy. I doubt you would have any trouble. Plus there is actually a reasonable amount of dark blue stuff after patch. Course the xp isn't very good at 62, but you do get some.

Am I missing something? Vendor JBH for 333pp or sell to PC for 250pp? Seems an easy choice. I just have shammy bind, spiritstone out and come back.

Comment

61 Beastlord can solo Jail easily if he knows what he's doing. Also Iksar isn't the worst class in cultural... I believe Erudite is because there are 0 Erudite Clerics on E'CI to imbue their stones for their cultural. :P

Comment

Been soloing the jail since lvl 58 with my Shammie.

Not too bad.

~Dorothy~
              There is no place like home

Comment

Working...
              X