Healing potions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healing potions

I looked in the alchemy recipe area and couldn't find any, but are there are any healing potions in EQ?

Hobbun

Regeneration potions, yes

Lesser Rejuvenation= 10/tick
    Rejuvenation= 20/tick
    Greater Rejuvenation= 40/tick

No player made potions that just flat out heal.
    Grenoble
    Iksar Shaman

Laedria
    DE Wizardess and Nuker Extroardinaire

Comment

There is also a potion that can act like a heal. It's an hp buff potion, instant cast. It's one of the ones with giant toes, forgot the name atm.
      ~Tudani
      Retired Shamaness of Talisman
      Tunare

"Measure twice, cut once."

Comment

Oh, yep yep, stinging wort, +300 HP in a 6-minute decline
        Grenoble
        Iksar Shaman

Laedria
        DE Wizardess and Nuker Extroardinaire

Comment

<3 Stinging Wort.

Made up a couple of 10 dosers with the ice giant toes ive been saving.
          Took my 52 shammy on a Naggy raid.
          Could NOT get a slow to stick and Naggy took offense at me trying, so he tuned on me and started in on me. When i got down to 50%, i took a number of swigs and was back up to full health. Nag got the hint that i wasnt gonna go easily and went back to the warrior that was sayin bad things about his momma.

Never did land a slow on his scaly butt. :/

<3 Stinging Wort.
          Splunge the Insane - Former Test Server Inmate
          Splunge (Reborn) - Hunter of Lightbringer

Comment

How much do those potions cost, i might want to buy a couple on Inny

Comment

How much do those potions cost...
              The herb one has to buy in NK sells for about 33p. One day, I found some completed 10 dose potions at a vendor in shadowhaven, spent 1k on a 10-dose. I don't get enough of the ice giant toes to be able to supply my own needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleani
                How much do those potions cost...
                The herb one has to buy in NK sells for about 33p. One day, I found some completed 10 dose potions at a vendor in shadowhaven, spent 1k on a 10-dose. I don't get enough of the ice giant toes to be able to supply my own needs.

When you say "Ice giant toes" do you mean from velious or from ice giants themselves in permafrost?

Comment

The velious ones are either "frost giant toes" or "storm giant toes" neither of these will work for the combine, only "ice giant toes" which are obtained from giants in perma and everfrost.
                  ~Tudani
                  Retired Shamaness of Talisman
                  Tunare

"Measure twice, cut once."

Comment

****, thanks man. Now next question, any shamans on inny wanna make me couple, ill buy them in a heartbeat. I should be on later tonight and if you want to make me couple that I can buy to test them thatd be great, I'll be on Badtodah. peace out

Comment

Badtodahofinny, please take buying and selling to the Marketplace Forums where it's most likely to be seen by interested parties without everyone else having to wade through it.

Thanks
                      Retiree of EQ Traders...
                      Venerable Heyokah Verdandi Snowblood
                      Barbarian Prophet & Hierophant of Cabilis
                      Journeyman Artisan & Blessed of Brell
                      EQ Players Profile ~ Magelo Profile

Smith Dandi wipes her sooty hands on her apron and smiles at you.

Comment

Working...
                      X