pop jewelry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop jewelry

Is any of the jc recipes from the ele plains possible without actually getting there? or is all the parts drops from there only.
    Sometimes i see the enchant element spells for sale in the bazaar and need to know if its even worth the money to get them if i can never get the items needed to cast them.

dmuerte
    Dmuerte
    65 magi, forsaken guild, rodcet nife

At the very least, the metal bars and the mephit blood needed to imbue the raw diamonds are droppable. I have some of each, and have seen the rest for sale in the bazaar. I don't know about the rare gem-type item that is required for the final combine; I've never seen those at all. Magelo searching suggests that they're droppable, but not all of them are in there.

I've occasionally (rarely) found the bars and bloods from the elemental planes on NPC vendors. I've also found the rare gems, bloods, and metals from the non-elemental planes on vendors. I've had good success assembling the needed bits to make the final combines, but I have to find someone to imbue and a jeweler to combine the final item. As I said, though, the gem components from the elemental planes are very hard to get, very rare, and almost never found outside of the top guilds that hunt there.

In short, yes, it's worth getting the imbue spells if you feel you'll be doing a lot of the combines (or even just the imbues). Remember that it may be a lot cheaper for you to buy the needed blood and make the spell yourself. For example, on Veeshan, the bloods tend to cost 25-50% of the cost of the spell.
    Sir KyrosKrane Sylvanblade
    Master Artisan (300 + GM Trophy in all) of Luclin (Veeshan)
    Master Fisherman (200) and possibly Drunk (2xx + 20%), not sober enough to tell!
    Lightbringer, Redeemer, and Valiant servant of Erollisi Marr

Comment

all of the items for the tradeskill combines are dropable

now weather you will see them for sale in the bazaar or not is a way different story. there tends to be several fairly common items(blood and bars of metal are pretty common) and one fairly rare item(elemental stone, multifacted arachnid eye etc) so it is possible just not likely.

-MoonDancer

Comment

Working...
      X