Farming spiderling silk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little talked about zones

Just thought I'd add my 2cp worth, when I recently made an erudite necro, I realized the Paineel Erudites were the last to recaive newbie armor quests before they stopped making them (sux for the Erudin residents, as well as barbs, trolls, ogres, iksar, and kitties). Anyways, I found a lot of not only spiderlings, but spiders as well, outside Paineel, a long with some nice silk rope things that sold for 1 gp plus each, was nice to earn some money as a lowbie, I also found a great place to collect spider silk in Nektulos, but anyway,yeah, to little farmed zones, might be useful.

Sillen Stouthealer
    48 Halfling
    Preist of Bristlebane
    7th Hammer
    Proud member of Disciples of Stone

Comment

Actually, if you don't want to get in the way of newbies hunting for exp, I recommend North Ro.

Any newbies hunting in the grassy area there are probably either farming silks themselves or are TRUE newbies, since there are better mobs to hunt at that lvl elsewhere (like EC).

(And unless there's been a patch recently, check out Murissa Sandwhisper. She has plenty of silks for sale quite often. Just remember she's on the Derv faction, so don't use a character who has killed Dervs to buy from her)

Comment

Everfrost!! In a few hours I leave with backpacks full of spiderling silk, plus the pelts and wolf meat. I just run back and forth from the ramp to Bandl (the guard) at the edge of the tundra. No tracking necessary, no running all over the place... I take this route back and forth.
        Brial Mobslayer, Overlady
        Nayeedah Sanadora, Archon
        Baking 250
        Smithing 220
        Jewelcraft 220
        Brewing 220
        Pottery 206
        Fletching 202

Comment

Working...
        X