Swirling Mists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swirling Mists

I am interested in purchasing some Blessed Full Mithril Armor (breastplate and gauntlets) and I understand that swirling mists are a relatively rare component for them. I have a full stack and am wondering if anyone would be interested in working out a deal for discounting the armor in exchange for the mists. Thanks!
    Aranel Aurifex, 60 Paladin
    Mozaic Fawnheart, 54 Druid
    Wislitily Litily, 60 Enchanter

Mists are actually really common, they're not likely to give you much bargaining power, unfortunately.
    Wyst, 65 Coercer of Inner Circle
    Grandmaster Trader

Comment

Unfortunately, I still don't have enough skill to do this stuff yet... however, I can give you a couple pointers.

For BP & Gaunts, you're looking at 5 sheets worth of armour.

That's 5 Blue Diamonds & 5 Blocks of Velium.

Bring three times that many, and some Morning Dew (the troublesome component for most High Elven Smiths) and you have a moderately fair chance at getting what you want. Some will still charge you for successes, some won't.

I personally won't be working on Smithing until I at least get my Paladin her level 44 quest spell from LoY.
      Angelsyn Whitewings, Cleric of Tunare for 66! Seasons.
      Grandmistress Smith - 300, Grandmistress Tailor - 300, Potter - 300, Jeweler - 300, Brewer - 200, Baker - 200, Fletcher - 200, Fisherwoman - 169
      Keyne Falconer, Paladin of Erollisi Marr for 66 Seasons.
      Grandmistress Baker - 300, Grandmistress Blacksmith - 300, Potter - 200, Brewer - 139, Tailor - 91

Comment

I personally won't be working on Smithing until I at least get my Paladin her level 44 quest spell from LoY.
        I'm in Dulak most every night til my group hits 50/51. Get your butt over there
        Wrong boat... Need to kill Troll Plunderers.

Comment

Working...
        X