Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethernere Portal Device (can scribe)

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000

Wondering why this item labels as (can scribe). Not sure I can find any other examples in your DB that do this.

Probably meant to put it on Ethernere Portal Device Blurprints instead of the item - and I started putting Can Scribe and cannot scribe in the name notes of books to help people understand what can and cannot be scribed to learn recipes.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
      Probably meant to put it on Ethernere Portal Device Blurprints instead of the item - and I started putting Can Scribe and cannot scribe in the name notes of books to help people understand what can and cannot be scribed to learn recipes.
      Nice addition, pretty good metadata to have. The generic search bar does return any matches for can scribe, is there something limiting the search function? Does a table index need to be updated?

Comment

I can't do site maintenance like that. That would completely be up to Ngreth if he wanted to work on any changes.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
        X