Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something weird going on with the pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something weird going on with the pages?

I performed a "normal" search by typing : Tonic of%Affinity V into the item/search field, and I clicked on the Find button.

It produces a list with 40 items in it. When I click on the >Next 25 hyperlink, it is completely changing the search.

Click image for larger version

Name:	weird search.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	360915
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
    I performed a "normal" search by typing : Tonic of%Affinity V into the item/search field, and I clicked on the Find button.

It produces a list with 40 items in it. When I click on the >Next 25 hyperlink, it is completely changing the search.

[ATTACH]385[/ATTACH]
    It's dying on the wildcard. At a quick check, I have no idea how to fix it
    Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
    Grandmaster Smith 250
    Master Tailor 200
    Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

well. I have how you can do it manually. I'm not sure why the normal browser isn't parsing it corectly.

http://www.eqtraders.com/search/search.php?data[item]=Tonic%20of%25Affinity%20V&min=25&hits=40&menustr= 035000000000

(the % needs to be %25 like the spaces ate %20)
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Thanks!
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
          well. I have how you can do it manually. I'm not sure why the normal browser isn't parsing it corectly.

http://www.eqtraders.com/search/search.php?data[item]=Tonic%20of%25Affinity%20V&min=25&hits=40&menustr= 035000000000

(the % needs to be %25 like the spaces ate %20)
          In general, input field sanitization. If the forms were postback it would be ok, but there are restricted characters you can use in the address bar. First pass I would say you would have to capture the input in the form and feed it into a URL encoding function before redirecting the page then URL decode on the other end. PHP does have urlencode/urldecode built in.

Comment

Working...
          X