• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Quests (newbie armor) area. This one is missing

Ogre Beastlord Newbie Armor

Ogre Beastlord Armor:

You say, 'What sleeves?'

Bakrishal says 'Da sleeves is gud to get, yuz can never be too protektive of yur body, and da armz is whut you needz
    to do all yur huntin. If yuz want to kraft a sleeves, yuz need to gather one yellow lizard scale, a long lizard tail,
    and one large snake skin, den yuz combine dem together in yur magikal assembly kit to create da material yuz needz.
    Once yuz have da material, den you take it to a loom wit dis pattern and create yur sleeves.'

You say, 'What boots?'

Bakrishal says 'Da bootz is someting dat you needz to wear often, specially when in da Feerrott, yuz never know when
    yuz might step in a surprize dat one o' da lizzies in dere might leeve for yuz. If yuz want to kraft a boots, yuz
    need to gather one yellow lizard scale, a ruined wolf pelt, and two black spider silks, den yuz combine dem together
    in yur magikal assembly kit to create da material yuz needz. Once yuz have da material, den you take it to a loom
    wit dis pattern and create yur boots.'

You say, 'What bracers?'

Bakrishal says 'Da bracer is one o' da best itemz dat you can kraft, it protekts yur wrists from da harsh blows dey
    normally get fightin in da Feerrott. If yuz want to want to kraft a bracer, yuz need to gather one yellow lizard
    scale, two bone chips, and one piece of light colored fungus, den yuz combine dem in yur magikal assembly kit to
    create da material yuz needz. Once yuz have da material, den you take it to a loom wit dis pattern and create yur
    bracer.'

You say, 'What tunics?'

Bakrishal says 'Da tunic is a gud piece to have, it protektz yuz from all da beatingz dat you get if you fight in da
    Feerrott. If yuz want to kraft a tunic, yuz need to gather one yellow lizard scale, two pristine lizard scales, one
    long lizard tail, and two black spider silks, and kraft dem into dis here majikal assembly kit to get yur tunic
    material. Den yuz take dat material to a loom wit dis pattern to make da tunic.'

You say, 'What gloves?'

Bakrishal says 'Da glovez is also someting dat you want to get as soon as yuz can. Da fingerz is whut we use to keep
    us alive, witout dem, wez wud be in truble. If yuz want to kraft a gloves, yuz need to gather one yellow lizard
    scale, two spiderling silks, and two pristine lizard talons, den yuz combine dem together in yur magikal assembly
    kit to create da material yuz needz. Once yuz have da material, den you take it to a loom wit dis pattern and create
    yur gloves.'

You say, 'What caps?'

Bakrishal says 'Always gud to protekt yur nogginz, To kraft da cap, yuz needz to gather one yellow lizard scale, one
    piece of dark colored fungus, two pristine spider silks an combine dem in yur assembly kit. Once yuz got da material,
    yuz can take it to a loom and weave dem together with dis pattern to craft a cap to protekt yur hed.'

You say, 'What leggings?'

Bakrishal says 'Da leggingz is almost da most impotent item dat you can kraft, and dey offer much protekshun. If yuz
    want to kraft a leggings, yuz need to gather one yellow lizard scale, one long lizard tail, and two pristine lizard
    talons, den yuz combine dem together in yur magikal assembly kit to create da material yuz needz. Once yuz have da
    material, den you take it to a loom wit dis pattern and create yur leggingz.'

Final TasK:

[You say, 'I and strong'
    Bakrishal says, 'In da jungle dere be many dangerus beasts. You show you strong. You show you have power. Find da tree
    snakes and bring me four of dere fangs. You do this and I reward you.'

Bakrishal says, 'You be strong now. You take dis as reward. Dis be a treshured item, so you better appreshiat it!'
    You gain experience!

Checklist:

Yellow lizard scale : 8
    a long lizard tail : 3
    large snake skin : 1
    ruined wolf pelt : 1
    black spider silk : 4
    bone chips : 4
    light colored fungus : 2
    pristine lizard scale : 2
    spiderling silk : 2
    pristine lizard talon : 4
    dark colored fungus : 1
    pristine spider silk : 2
    tree snake fangs : 4

Thanks - I'll get this added - but looking at that page....I think I also need to know what armor it actually makes and if we have the items/recipes in the database. can you help with that?
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

This is a list of all the quests and the items.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=12536

Comment

I already figured it out - thanks.
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

This will have a link from here then?

http://www.eqtraders.com/articles/ar...r=120070000000

Comment

Some day.

I've also noticed that at least some of them are out of date and inaccurate as well.

Comment

Ok it's all done now.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X