Trainiong a Druid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trainiong a Druid

I purchased a Prayer Writing Kit (http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000).

I engaged the research training task (first version) in Crescent Reach. I placed the plain flight feather and the Simple Quill Cutting Tool in the kit. No action. No message. Try several times. No change. I ported to PoK and inserted the components in the standing research table. The COMBINE button is greyed out. Try several times. No change.

In the standing research table I placed components for Pure Water -- Empty Vial x5, Water Flask x4, Gnomish Heat Source. The COMBINE button is greyed out. In the Prayer Writing Kit, I press the COMBINE button. Nothing happens even after several presses.

I thought I was sure Druids were allowed to do this. But . . .

i think you have to buy AAs to do it....Written Prayer?

I am a druid and I have 350 research and did it all in a Prayer Writing Kit....

Logging in another druid that has no research to take a look...

I have a skill of 84 on another druid with no AAs into Written Prayer yet.
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 02-14-2018, 06:50 PM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

maybe you need to go drop 1 point in it at a guild master thingy

Yeah, I bet that's it
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Thank you very much, that worked. I hit TRAIN one time. I come out with skill of 108. He will not train me any more.

I made the Vial of Pure Water and learned the recipe.

Comment

Working...
        X