Phlogiston gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phlogiston gear

Phlogiston Amice of Brilliance (combine listed wrong in the system)
    Combine Edging Kit
    Conflagrant Amice of Brilliance
    Flawless Conflagrant Diamond

Going to assume, that since it appears that the Subcombines for all the Phlogiston gear is Tradeable (I.e. Combine Edging Kit) that to keep it so they still have to loot the diamonds from raid, they added in a second Flawless Conflagrant Diamond to EVERY Phlogiston Combine. I've made the Amice of Brilliance myself, and the Amice of Security a guildmate made. So Both of those take a Flawless in the combine

Phlogiston Amice of Security
    Combine Edging Kit
    Conflagrant Amice of Security
    Flawless Conflagrant Diamond

Wow so all these things take two flawless diamonds now? not that I raid, but is it worth it?

And what's wrong with the Phlogiston Amice of Brilliance other than needing the additional flawless diamond?
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

This is wrong on all the combines. You require a Flawless Conflagrant Diamond for all the final Phlogiston combines with the Kit and tradeskill item. I confirmed it on the Phlogiston Compound Bow.

Comment

Or I should say it seems likely that all the final phlogiston combines need the extra diamond, otherwise the raid gear would essetially be droppable.

Comment

I've updated all the phlogiston recipes that have been entered so far and that needed correcting.

BeltiraBelkira - if you need to give me any correction to my question/assumption above, please send me a PM.

thanks.
          Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
          X