serverwide channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serverwide channel

I've noticed this week that the serverwide eqtraders channel is messing up for me. Is anyone else having this issue? It's telling me that I'm "Missing String". <no cat jokes please>

So far ok for me.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

do you remember what file the /autojoin command is saved in? I am checking my 3 alts that are in the channel and I can't find that line in any of their .ini files.

edit: I found the file: UI_cibbas_cazic.ini
      but nothing appears wrong:
      ChannelAutoJoin=serverwide.EQtraders:eqtraders
      Last edited by Windru; 11-20-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

My file matches yours:

ChannelAutoJoin=serverwide.eqtraders:eqtraders

now I don't log in and out much most days. I've been logged in on Aan now for >5 days so says /played
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I /bugged it as recurring and repeatable, since I can't join on any of my 3 chatters...Cibbas, Bofor, and Windru.
          I haven't heard back yet.

Comment

Seems like an individual problem. Works for me.
            Boku betting

Comment

Originally posted by Windru View Post
              I /bugged it as recurring and repeatable, since I can't join on any of my 3 chatters...Cibbas, Bofor, and Windru.
              I haven't heard back yet.
              The "bug" system is not set up for replies. It provides information for the betterment of all, looking forward to a fix. As you are hoping for a personal resolution, the only recourse is to petition.

Comment

Working...
              X