Bazu/Magnetized Armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bazu/Magnetized Armor

Can confirm that all of the Bazu and Magnetized armor as well as the empowered (of flame or Charged respectively) can all be made in a normal forge.

is there a specific recipe you're trying to report an update for? I see forge already listed on all of them?

Editing every single recipe for all the new available containers isn't something I really have capacity to do - so unless there is something inherently wrong with the recipe/container - I think it's safe to assume if it says one of the plain forges, it should work in any of the other new basic forge containers that have been added in recent years.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Hey sorry, had just been looking at a couple of the specific recipes and they had only listed Tanaan forge and not the regular forge, was just highlighting these in case people were excluding recipes that were only listed as Tanaan forge. Feel free to delete the request if its not something worth the time investment to update.

Examples:
      Bazu Helm (Non-tanned version)
      Soft Bazu Pauldrons

Comment

Thanks for the specifics - that helps a lot. It's really hard to find the time to comb through things randomly when there is just a "general" report.

I personally wouldn't be excluding things based on what forge (or other container) is listed or not listed here or on alla's for any recipe. Even though a lot of those recipes might have been restricted back in the day - that may have changed over time and no one ever reported the change. At least try one recipe in a series to see if the container list might be incomplete before you rule out a whole series. So far, I think the only thing outside of racial/cultural items that is known to truly still be restricted and not count (that I've heard) are the kits that are crafted via jewelcraft and can only be made in a reinforced jewelers kit. You still have to make those kits though to make the weapons which are craftable in a regular forge

On a related note - I did notice something weird the other day - I was trying to make bolts/gears on some of the planar items that I'd not crafted previously.....On one recipe that I did not already know (I think it was the ice ones) I had to make the item in a Tanaan forge the first time (it would not combine in a regular forge), but after I "learned" the recipe, it appeared in UI all the other forges I checked. I might have to retest this one with another character.

Updates on the Bazu items made.
        Last edited by Aanuvane; 09-13-2017, 06:56 AM.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
        X