Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few updates I made today

Just in case someone is watching this forum for things that I've updated:

Refined Underfoot Silver is learned as Refined Silver (note added)

Refined Underfoot Copper is learned as Refined Copper (note added)

Deleted duplicate recipes for Simple Chisel and Simple Ring.

Added a Large Brick of Ore recipe for converting a Tarnished two handed battle axe + a water flask.

I noticed that many of the "______" Bolt recipes do not actually appear in the forge UI, this is a similar situation I think to the Edible Muck scenario - I'll add notes to the recipes, but I'm not going to remove them. Maybe I can add a more obvious note to items that are "by products"

I also noticed that the Magnetic Metal Brick recipes appear very differently in the forge UI - I will sort through those and get notes added this week.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

I haven't gotten around to the "bolts" problem yet, but I did get clear notes added to all the magnetic metal brick recipes yesterday.
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Notes added to the bolts recipes.

Comment

Working...
      X