Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

On the new "Complete Lists" -- would it be possible to put the Compact Printer Friendly version & Detailed Printer Friendly version links at the top? It would save time in scrolling to the bottom and waiting as the pages loads more data as you scroll down. Just an idea.
    Bonzz of Bertoxx

Level 105 Paladin

Tradeskill and achievement OCD Master.

The truth is out there! The truth hurts! But the truth can set you free! All hail the Knights of Truth, servants of Mithaniel Marr the Truthbringer!

http://www.bonzz.com/bonzz.htm (where no research is required)

Great suggestion, but I don't have the ability to edit the way the web pages present.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bonzz;251900]On the new "Complete Lists" -- would it be possible to put the Compact Printer Friendly version & Detailed Printer Friendly version links at the top? It would save time in scrolling to the bottom and waiting as the pages loads more data as you scroll down. Just an idea.[/QUO

If I am understanding things correctly, that would require changing it for the entire site, since it is part of a template. I'll nudge the swamped hubbyogre and verify that.

Comment

OOO - I might have figured out how to do it. Bonzz, go check out the pottery all recipes and see if you think that's a better approach?
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Awesome
          Bonzz of Bertoxx

Level 105 Paladin

Tradeskill and achievement OCD Master.

The truth is out there! The truth hurts! But the truth can set you free! All hail the Knights of Truth, servants of Mithaniel Marr the Truthbringer!

http://www.bonzz.com/bonzz.htm (where no research is required)

Comment

Working...
          X