smithing updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smithing updates

I've been working on checking off smithing combines on a spreadsheet (TY Adetia) Found some updates.

Tarnished Dagger There is 2 combines listed in my UI. Both are 1 Rusty Dagger + 1 Sharpening Stone. One is just "tarnished dagger" the other is "tarnished dagger (Dervish) (both trivial 18)

On Small brick of high quality ore (in the system), there is 2 Fine Steel Naginata combines listed. Lucy only has one Fine Steel Naginata known.

Small Brick of Ore trivial 21
    Water Flask
    Tarnished weapon (missing weapons are Tarnished Flail, Tarnished Scythe) (Tarnished Scythe currently listed as resulting in small piece of ore instead of small brick. Testing needed for whether or not it gives both)

While i Don't Understand it, there's a recipe listed for "Sharpening Bone" Components "Sharpening Bone + Blackended Steel Cutlass

Yeah - I haven't done anything with the tarnished dagger recipe because I can't see the item numbers behind the different rusty daggers that are the ingredients. If someone wants to do some chasing and see if they can locate which rusty dagger is part of the second Tarnished dagger recipe, I can get the recipe added.

I fixed the Fine Steel Naginata outputs.

I'm not sure what you mean about the tarnished weapon feedback - are they missing or not? I see a Tarnished Scythe conversion recipe and I see a Tarnished Flail recipe that results from sharpening a rusty. Can you be more specific?
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I did go ahead and take an educated guess at the dagger recipe since one of the rusty daggers has an item lore tag on it for "dervish dagger".
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

The Tarnished weapon (flail and scythe) those are small brick of ore conversion recipes that use them. Trivial 21, components are water and the weapon. The Flail isn't listed as being used in a recipe at all, while the scythe is listed as small piece of ore and makes small brick of ore according to the in game UI.

Comment

Finally added the two tarnished recipes.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X