Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing charm recipes

Some of the charm recipes are missing -

Physical conviction (Leather) versions of Elaborate, Extravagant, Intricate, Ornate, Simple and Stalwart didn't seem to make it into the database...

I'll add them shortly.

As a side note, it appears to me that Elegant Charm of Mental Invention was not learned by scribing the scroll, but I was able to make it to learn it (I had purchased and scribed the scroll twice to check).

Elegant Charm of Physical Adaptation was also not learned by scribing the book

Elegant Charm of Physical Invention also does not appear to be learned by scribing the scroll.
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 05-11-2017, 09:03 PM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Derived Erudition charm recipes that are missing:

Elaborate Metal
    Intricate Metal
    Ornate Metal
    Simple Metal
    Stalwart Cloth
    Extravagant cloth
    Extravagant Metal
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 05-11-2017, 08:10 PM.
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
      Derived Erudition charm recipes that are missing:

Elaborate Metal
      Intricate Metal
      Ornate Metal
      Simple Metal
      Stalwart Cloth
      Extravagant cloth
      Extravagant Metal
      These have been added to the database

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
        Some of the charm recipes are missing -

Physical conviction (Leather) versions of Elaborate, Extravagant, Intricate, Ornate, Simple and Stalwart didn't seem to make it into the database...
        These recipes have been added

Comment

Stalwart Charm of Physical Refinement was also missing, it's been added.

Comment

Working...
          X