Alchemy Mastery 301 to 350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alchemy Mastery 301 to 350

So I bought all alchemy mastery AA's and I am trying to figure out how to get to 350. In years past I have purchased and scribed all books available. I am totally stuck on what to do next to get my skill past 301. What I scribed shows up in my alchemy bag, so how do I know what I didn't learn yet?

Also, do I have to make potions above the 301 trivial? Please help, this is driving me crazy.

Slurpy :-P

http://www.eqtraders.com/recipes/rec...r=080010000000

Start searching the UI and checking off the recipes like any other tradeskill With the advanced AAs, it's not the level of the recipe, it's the sheer number of different recipes you know.

if you put the list in "compact printer view" it's easier to copy and paste it out to something like excel.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I've done what you suggested and went down the list. All that was in this list I already know. Then I went by distillate of replenishment and found there were a few missing. But after 100 combines I still didn't get a skill up. What boggles me also is that I did a couple, maybe 2 oow augs in the past, there's no book to scribe for it and yet I know all of them? (this is just a brief selection of what shows up in my ts container.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TSkill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	360644

Either my account is bugged or I am not understanding what you said in your reply. The 351 is with my alchemy trophy equipped. I got some skillups from something, I just don't remember what it was from a few months ago when I found a book I hadn't scribed yet.

Comment

Making the same recipe over and over does not get you skill ups past 300. You have to create the recipe/be able to find it in your UI. I don't know why some recipes show up for some people and not for others without books to scribe for the recipes. I have a similar situation with baking - I could see all but a handful of the Nest Dragon recipes and I *know* I had never created one previously.

If you're sure that you already know the majority of the 3,972 recipes that are in that list, then I would suggest going over to the DB forums to solicit additional feedback. I've read that Alchemy is supposed to be "really easy", but I haven't done that yet myself.
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Oh and not to be rude and state the obvious - but buying rank 4 gets you to an unmodified of 305, rank 5 to an unmodified 310, rank 6 to an unmodified 315, etc. You have to buy all the ranks to get all the way 350 unmodified (and you have to be 105 to buy the last rank).

Comment

Woot, I finally figured it out. 125 different combines I didn't know 11 skillups so far. Yes I'm max AA so no problem there. I just went down the trivial list and found I missed a lot of effusions, distillates and elixirs, so I started combining those in my bag. Also doing the GoD quest in abysmal sea gave me 1 skill up. So I'm sticking to trivial list and make everything not shown in my alchemy bag. I keep you posted on my progress. Thanks Aanuvane.

Comment

Working...
            X