Several changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several changes

Many Feir`Dal and Teir`Dal items have had their names changed. It's a subtle change, but a change nonetheless. Previously, the parts of their names were separated by an apostrophe, now they've been changed to an accent mark (the key next to the number 1 on most keyboards). According to LUCY, only the Mithril Feir'Dal Rapier still uses the apostrophe; all other items have changed to the accent mark.

On the other side of the mirror, they use to use an accent mark with an S to make something possessive. Several have been corrected to use an apostrophe instead. I don't know if it's as complete a change as in the case of the elven stuff, but it at least applies to Xanthe's Earring of Nature. From what I can tell, all the other instances where they made this change were on items that aren't included in the EQTraders database.

Cazic-Thule has had its name hyphenated. Apart from Blade of Cazic Thule, all other items with its name have been changed to have a dash between Cazic and Thule.

Biological sacs have had their erroneous K's removed from the end of their names (to avoid confusion with the bag like sacks). The new names are...
    Giant Spider Egg Sac
    Heartsting Venom Sac
    Undead Shissar Venom Sac

Letterman has removed the 'i' from his jersey to and changed the 'a' in Collapsable so that those Roboboars would have Collapsible correctly spelled.

Some missing item numbers...
    golden inlaid long spear haft (eqtc #11074) is 63411
    Effusion of Bertoxxulous XV (eqtc #35136) is 56955
    Effusion of Druzzil XV (eqtc #35137) is 56954
    Effusion of E'ci XV (eqtc #35138) is 56952
    Effusion of Fennin XV (eqtc #35139) is 56953
    Effusion of Saryrn XV (eqtc #35140) is 56956
    Phantasmic Chain Chest Seal of the Mariner (eqtc #36297) is 123605
    Phantasmic Chain Chest Seal of the Stargazer (eqtc #36303) is 123647
    Phantasmic Chain Glove Seal of the Stargazer (eqtc #36326) is 123652
    Phantasmic Chain Glove Seal of the Traveler (eqtc #36327) is 123603
    Phantasmic Chain Glove Seal of the Warchief (eqtc #36328) is 123659
    Phantasmic Chain Helm Seal of the Mariner (eqtc #36343) is 123611
    Phantasmic Chain Helm Seal of the Traveler (eqtc #36350) is 123604
    Phantasmic Chain Helm Seal of the Warchief (eqtc #36351) is 123660
    Buttered Nest Dragon Soup (eqtc #16994) is 45493

I am likely to have several more of these item numbers. Is there a preferred format/method for posting them?
    -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
    try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

In case you were confused by my reference to Letterman, it wasn't a reference to David Letterman, but rather the children's cartoon hero (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATBTTVWN3k4 as example).
    -- Mewkus: 2100 dings on the server formerly known as Solusek Ro
    try: Inventory/Flags/Spells tracker program - (sample output)

Comment

I'll update things you turn in - but the numbers in particular don't do anything in the db other than prevent me from entering duplicate items.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I added/corrected the Item IDs, the sacs and Cazic-Thule

I updated the Feir'Dal items

It's looking like many of the Teir'Dal items are actually ok. I did update the regent and sovereign items.

If you want me to update spelling/punctuation changes, a little more precision on what to update is appreciated so I can get it done quickly rather than having to hunt for subtle ' vs ` differences with my tired old eyes

I'll slowly comb through to correct the 's/`s updates.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
        X