Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aid Grimel recipe trivials additions and corrections

My tradeskills are all 300.

Imbued Breastplate recipe says trivial >250. Please add that the trivial is also <=300.
    You can no longer advance your skill from making this item.
    You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Imbued Breastplate.

Faceted Blue Diamond recipe says trivial >279. Please add that the trivial is also <=300.
    You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Faceted Blue Diamond.

Pure Enchanted Velium Bar recipe says trivial >300 but that is incorrect. Please change the trivial to <=300.
    You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Pure Enchanted Velium Bar.

Velium Blue Diamond Ring recipe says trivial is 315 but that is incorrect. Please change the trivial to <=300.
    You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Velium Blue Diamond Ring.

Sacred Urn recipe says trivial >250. Please add that the trivial is also <=300.
    You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Sacred Urn.

Fire Undergarment Tunic says trivial is 265 but that is incorrect. It was not trivial for me. Please change the trivial to >300.
    You have fashioned the items together to create something new: Fire Undergarment Tunic.

Signet Featherwood Bow says trivial is >315, but there is no way to know that. You do not get a trivial message for items with trivials over 300 even if your skill is higher than the trivial. Please change the trivial to >300.

Thanks

thanks for your enthusiasm in improving the accuracy at EQTC! All of your suggested edits have been made.

Any chance if you can confirm if the sacred urn can be made in any other kilns? or if the undergarment can be made in any other tailoring containers?
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 03-03-2017, 12:45 PM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
      thanks for your enthusiasm in improving the accuracy at EQTC! All of your suggested edits have been made.

Any chance if you can confirm if the sacred urn can be made in any other kilns? or if the undergarment can be made in any other tailoring containers?
      The Fire Undergarment Tunic now says trivial <300, but it should be >300.
      Same with Signet Featherwood Bow.

It would be difficult to go back and try to redo these combines as my quest is done. But I would expect they can be done only in New Tanaan containers as listed.

Comment

Ok thanks - I was just hoping maybe you remembered if you made them at the small bank or if you actually used the tanaan containers.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
        X