Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Judge Marion please

Hello all,

I am needing some help keeping my sanity and not killing the Judge (a federal offense?)

I am working the Apprentice Potter trophy quest. I am a 105 Beastlord. My current Pottery skill is 105. I have already completed the Apprentice Fletching and Smithing quests.

I have been given the quest. I have made the required items. My quest log is green and I am up to the point I am required to give them to the Judge.

When I hand her the items, she will not take them. They remain on my cursor. No dialogue. No update.

I have the required faction.
    I am not invisible.
    I have the required items.
    I am at the required point on the quest.

If I hand her some copper or another item she will hand it back and say "she has no use for this item"

I have tried doing this on 6 different days.
    I have buffed. Debuffed. Added Chanter CHA buffs, illusioned. and relogged numerous times and they have patched last Wednesday and it's still the same following the patch.

I am stumped. Please help. I do not want to commit murder.

With the pottery quest - many time you have to "make" the unfired items but you have to TURN IN the fired items. Could that be the issue?
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Thank you Aanuvane. You have saved me from a grievous offense and spared the Judges life. We are in your debt.

Comment

Working...
      X