Thread: Smithing 301 plus

Visitor

Smithing 301 plus

I don't see These recipes(adding as I find them) Also not gonna do them 1 by one if same basic recipe!
    Large brick of Ore = Tarnished two-handed Axe + water flask
    Small brick of high Quality Ore = Fine Steel Jutte/Katana/Kusarigama/Naginata/Yachi/Tanto/Tonfa/Yari + Water Flask
    Small Brick of Ore = Tarnished Flail/Scythe + Water Flask

I have 3 other recipes for tarnished weapons

Tarnished Dagger(Dervish) = rusty dagger + sharpening stone(no idea what the difference is tho)
    Tarnished Scythe(Lempeck's Rusty Scythe) + Sharpening stone(no idea what the difference is)
    Tarnished Scythe(Lempeck's rusty Scythe) + Sharpening stone(same as above)

Don't Bother with trying to make Yttrium Weapons, they do not save(but u do need to at least make 1 of the yttrium sheet it does save)
    Don't Bother with the Corrupted Shissar weapons either the do not save either
    Last edited by Lemonadee; 02-04-2017 at 01:18 PM.

A recipe for small brick of high quality ore using a fine steel jute, naginata and tachi are in there. Others need to be turned in to the database update forum please.

Thanks!
    300 Baker, Brewer, Potter, Jeweler, Fletcher, Smith (woodelf, drakkin, high elf, gnome and vah shir), Tailor (woodelf, drakkin, gnome and high elf), Researcher (x4), Tinker, Poison Maker and Alchemist (x4 for friends )

Visitor
    how do I do that?

I will prolly have to re do combines for yields b/c I did the combines eons ago.
    Last edited by Lemonadee; 02-04-2017 at 01:19 PM.

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/show...gh-Quality-Ore

Like this - but I need the yields too - I can pull the recipes out of my own forge UI, but I can't get the yields without confirming the combine.
    300 Baker, Brewer, Potter, Jeweler, Fletcher, Smith (woodelf, drakkin, high elf, gnome and vah shir), Tailor (woodelf, drakkin, gnome and high elf), Researcher (x4), Tinker, Poison Maker and Alchemist (x4 for friends )

Hobbyist
    wish I remembered reading this. Spent the last 2 days farming parts for yttrium and the recipes are not learned. need to add a note in the data base.

Dark Courage, the weapons made from drunder steel, are not learned. Though drunder steel recipe itself is.
    Last edited by Uuvin; 04-30-2017 at 05:30 AM.