Thread: Smithing 301 plus

Visitor

Smithing 301 plus

I don't see These recipes(adding as I find them) Also not gonna do them 1 by one if same basic recipe!
    Large brick of Ore = Tarnished two-handed Axe + water flask
    Small brick of high Quality Ore = Fine Steel Jutte/Katana/Kusarigama/Naginata/Yachi/Tanto/Tonfa/Yari + Water Flask
    Small Brick of Ore = Tarnished Flail/Scythe + Water Flask

I have 3 other recipes for tarnished weapons

Tarnished Dagger(Dervish) = rusty dagger + sharpening stone(no idea what the difference is tho)
    Tarnished Scythe(Lempeck's Rusty Scythe) + Sharpening stone(no idea what the difference is)
    Tarnished Scythe(Lempeck's rusty Scythe) + Sharpening stone(same as above)

Don't Bother with trying to make Yttrium Weapons, they do not save(but u do need to at least make 1 of the yttrium sheet it does save)
    Don't Bother with the Corrupted Shissar weapons either the do not save either
    Last edited by Lemonadee; 02-04-2017 at 01:18 PM.

A recipe for small brick of high quality ore using a fine steel jute, naginata and tachi are in there. Others need to be turned in to the database update forum please.

Thanks!
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Visitor
    how do I do that?

I will prolly have to re do combines for yields b/c I did the combines eons ago.
    Last edited by Lemonadee; 02-04-2017 at 01:19 PM.

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/show...gh-Quality-Ore

Like this - but I need the yields too - I can pull the recipes out of my own forge UI, but I can't get the yields without confirming the combine.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Hobbyist
    wish I remembered reading this. Spent the last 2 days farming parts for yttrium and the recipes are not learned. need to add a note in the data base.

Dark Courage, the weapons made from drunder steel, are not learned. Though drunder steel recipe itself is.
    Last edited by Uuvin; 04-30-2017 at 05:30 AM.