New feature in EoK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New feature in EoK!

I didn't post the full patch notes on the front page - but a notable item for us geeks in this release:

- Inspecting a recipe book will now display 'Scribed' if you have learned all of the recipes the book is able to teach you and 'Not Scribed' if scribing the book would teach you new recipes.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Also new: a tradeskill can be raised up to 350 via AA's. Ranks 1-3 are 3, 6, and 9 aa's respectively. Ranks 4-13 appear to rise in 5 point increments; Rank 4 = 20 points, Rank 5 = 25 points, Rank 6 = 30 points, etc.
    There is a new Fishing Mastery skill with 13 ranks, Combatant's Research with 13 ranks also, and 14 ranks of Poison Mastery.
    Foraging now has 11 ranks.

With these higher caps in the tradeskills, will it be possible to update the calculator?

Comment

Unlikely Windru. It's certainly not something I have the expertise to update and my guess is it was actually built by Kyros who is long gone.
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

One thing to note, past the skill of 300. you only gain skill by knowing more recipes. I.E. with what recipes i already know, i spent some points and raised my cap in like tailoring, and got to 320 tailoring without combining anything. Past what you already know, you can find books you never scribed. Other than that is learning new recipes by way of making the items.

Comment

I thought they said that scribed recipes wouldn't count. Only recipes that you make without scribing books would count towards the new AA skill levels?

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
            I thought they said that scribed recipes wouldn't count. Only recipes that you make without scribing books would count towards the new AA skill levels?
            Scribing books works. Some examples of books that definitely raise your skill level: Tailored Armor Step series, Smithed Armor Step series, Smithing Cultural Symbols series, Equipment of the Ethernere.

Scribe all the unscribed TS books you can find.

Comment

Working...
            X