Scroll: Rotsil's Bite Rk II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll: Rotsil's Bite Rk II

Experimentation with components that should make this spell make Scroll: Bite of the Grendlaen Rk II instead. (Shaman 93)

There are several like that that are messed up.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I made note of it here because, although on the resulting spell there is a note, there are no comments on the "correct" item that if you experiment it you will get an unwanted result. I am beginning to get the feeling that you have checked all of the spells/tomes so there is no need be frustrated by combination failures now.

Comment

I haven't been able to figure out a way to post "notes" without recipes. I'll try to see if I can figure out a way to do it. I've gotten through a fair number of spells and tomes, but not all 9f them yet.
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

So I think my only options are to enter a recipe with one ingredient and the note or to try to put a note on the item, which is less obvious. Does anyone have any suggestions or preference in the way that I add commentary the the recipe for the spell/tome does not follow the expected pattern from different level spells within the same spell line or worse, like this one the expected pattern makes the completely wrong spell?

Comment

How about this? Would this approach help in spell research?

Rotsil's Bite

Comment

Indeed! When the expected result becomes something else, just has you have done here, remarks on the expected result (as well as the unexpected one) are extremely helpful. Otherwise, other unsuspecting, helpful folk just come along and make the same unwanted one over and over.

OH! WERE IT NOT NECESSARY! But it is not within our abilities to change it.
              Last edited by Paloverde; 09-26-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X