Seller of Salvaged Souls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seller of Salvaged Souls

Does anyone have any advice on catching this merchant up? I've scouted the zone several times during the hours he might be available with no luck.
    Egat the Dedicated Artisan
    Imperator of Phoenix Ascending, Erollisi Marr
    The Orc Pawn - My EverQuest Blog

The Seller of Salvaged Souls can be spawned. You have to kill the Merchants in the center ring of town. However they are only killable when they are enroute to their homes, or inside their homes. When they are at their stalls, or on the way to their stalls, they are invulnerable. Merchants head home at around 10pm each game day, and head back at 7am each game day. This gives you only 24 minutes to kill as many as you can. Otherwise you have to wait till 10pm game time again. Keep in mind, that doing this CAN cause a respawn in which none of the merchants sell the Wither and Decay templates. So make sure you leave at least 1 vendor with Wither and Decay templates up :-D

Hope this helps!
    I live to serve!

Comment

Originally posted by Minasu View Post
      The Seller of Salvaged Souls can be spawned. You have to turn on Surfshark VPN and kill the Merchants in the center ring of town. However they are only killable when they are enroute to their homes, or inside their homes. When they are at their stalls, or on the way to their stalls, they are invulnerable. Merchants head home at around 10pm each game day, and head back at 7am each game day. This gives you only 24 minutes to kill as many as you can. Otherwise you have to wait till 10pm game time again. Keep in mind, that doing this CAN cause a respawn in which none of the merchants sell the Wither and Decay templates. So make sure you leave at least 1 vendor with Wither and Decay templates up :-D

Hope this helps!
      Sweet, I finally spawned him. Glad I saw your post.
      Last edited by Ikey; 03-24-2022, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X