Clear All

• Eron's Jewelry

In Reinforced Jewelry Kit
    Eron"s Geared Jewelry (from step six)
    Eron's Threaded Web (just made)
    one Purple Gem Grade Faycite
    one Yellow Gem Grade Faycite

Marked trivial 250
    Recipe is in the kit (at least after having scribed the first note and completed the task to this point).
    Thinking that other jewelry containers may work also.

Items added
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

This is weird - so I did this quest eons ago when it first came out. Trying now to catch up EQTC at your prompting Paloverde I opened my jeweler's kit and searched on Eron's....

I'm getting two recipes for each item, BUT the result when you click on the item to preview, is the same. Both combines seem to always result in the WAR PAL RNG SHD MNK BRD BST ROG BER version of the item - I was just quickly looking at one of the quests in Alla's - is there something to do, like hand the item into Eron, in order to turn it into the "other" version of each item that is Class: ALL except BER BRD MNK ROG WAR?
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Once you have completed the 7th task, you get the final piece of jewelry, "Eron's Jewelry". It is produced in the tank/melee version, as evidenced in both of the entries in the kit. To get the caster/priest version one puts that piece in the kit, alone, and combine. This toggles the two versions.

Comment

THanks!

Recipe added too.
          Last edited by Aanuvane; 07-15-2016, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X