Wither and Decay Armor Ornament Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wither and Decay Armor Ornament Recipes

I'm not buying the expansion at this point since there are appear to only be 29 new recipes. Can someone that did buy the expansion please be kind enough to post the recipes for me in the Database Update forum? I've already added all the items, I just need the recipes.

Thanks!
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

If I can ever buy the recipe book I'll do my best, but the NPC who sells the book seems to be MIA on Erollisi Marr server at least so far. Or hiding from me, one or the other.

Comment

Thank you I'm having trouble with the recipe entry and edit forms again anyway. Still waiting to see if Ngreth can fix them again
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

NPC is officially broken, and they're working on a fix. I guess I can stop looking for now...

Comment

ok, they fixed it so the book is available. the recipes are pretty straightforward- one "scraps of wither and decay" for the appropriate material and one "wither and decay template" for the slot desired. Do you need me to post that as 29 separate entries in the update forum, in one post listing the 2 ingredients for each combine or can I just name the slots and scrap types?

Comment

as long as those are the only two ingredients and there's nothing else special lurking about, I think I can put it together. thanks so much for your help/confirmation.

Comment

yes, so Wither and Decay Chain Arms Ornament is one Chain Scraps of Wither and Decay and one Wither and Decay Sleeves Template, for example. Same idea for all slots of plate, chain, leather, and cloth, only varying by which type of scrap and which slot template. Cloth has both chest and robe. So the templates are: Sleeves, Chest, Boots, Gloves, Helm, Leggings, Bracer, and Robe.

Comment

what's the trivials?

What containers/skills? Are the cloth/leather tailoring and the chain/plate smithing?
                Last edited by Aanuvane; 12-20-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

All combines are 450 trivial, plate and chain are smithing. Cloth and leather are tailored.

Comment

Is the book required or just "can be scribed" anyone know?

Comment

you can scribe the book

Comment

Thanks - I was asking if it was "required" or if you could experiment to perform the combine. I just put a comment on each recipe that you might need to purchase and scribe the book. But if anyone knows for sure that it's required (they've attempt the combine without the book and gotten an error message), then I will update the comment accordingly.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                        X