Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blessed coldain prayer shawl

Hello,

I am returning to the game after a good 8 years, left during SoD. I have been back for a week and I'm currently only using the free to play option. I read about the new Prayer Shawl quest and was interested in trying to get it started, but I think I might of deleted the original blessed coldain prayer shawl at some point. Am I going to have to repeat the original quest to get the new quest to start?

Thank you,
    Fibboy of Povar 86 Druid

Alla's says repeat the original quest series or try petitioning. Given where we're at with DBG, you'll probably have to repeat the original quests.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

On Daybreak forums some months ago, players reported successful recovery of the original shawl by /petition. Keep in mind that initial response to /petition is at least one week. Note that it may be easier to post a /petition from out of game; starting from in game directs to that location anyway.

Comment

If the petition fails you may find that redoing the original shawl is much, much easier than it used to be.
        Egat the Dedicated Artisan
        Imperator of Phoenix Ascending, Erollisi Marr
        The Orc Pawn - My EverQuest Blog

Comment

Working...
        X