Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates to PoK Vendors due to consolidation

There will probably be a lot of changes, but here is the 1st one:

Unfired Dye Vial - Now available from Elisha Dirtyshoes in Plane of Knowledge (Loc 393, 940, -92.61)

Thanks for the update, but I'm probably not going to go through these any time soon.

And when I do - I'll go through all items at once per vendor rather than piecemeal updates.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Management stated that the new merchants are missing is a mistake; they will put them back.

Comment

Thanks Paloverde - I saw all those threads (and had reported in the test bugs thread and the live bug thread) too. I hope it happens soon I think what Oxxer is probably trying to report is that a few of the NPCs inventories were updated both with and after the first pok vendor change, so I suspect (I actually know a few for sure are markedly different) that all the inventories need to be re-confirmed. I'll get to it eventually, but it will be "easier" for me to just check a whole vendor at once rather than trying to go through individual items one at a time. I'll look at starting this process once the small bank vendors are returned because I had even noticed that their inventories weren't the same as they were originally a week or so ago.
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Elisha Dirtyshoes has been "cleaned up" and should now match what is on live servers.

Comment

Working...
          X