db issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• db issues?

Searched for recipes using bear meat and one of the results I got was: (near top if you order by trivial)

Warning: Illegal string offset 'components' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 287
    Components: N

Warning: Illegal string offset 'containers' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 288
    In: N

Warning: Illegal string offset 'main_yield' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 289
    Yield: N
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'success' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 290

Warning: Illegal string offset 'success' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 290

Also Returns: N
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'failure' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 291

Warning: Illegal string offset 'failure' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 291

On Failure Returns: N
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'required' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 292

Warning: Illegal string offset 'required' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 292

Required Skill Level: N
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'restriction' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 293

Warning: Illegal string offset 'restriction' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 293

N
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'notes' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 294

Warning: Illegal string offset 'notes' in /home/eqtrader/public_html/library/recipe_display.class.php on line 294

Notes: N

I don't think there is a database issue, maybe an individual item or recipe issue. Moved this to Denmother's Corner to see if maybe she can have ngreth check.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Not sure. I will try and take a look at this Friday. It is getting a phantom hit somehow. I will probably have to add some debug output.
      Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
      Grandmaster Smith 250
      Master Tailor 200
      Ogres not dumb - we not lose entire city to froggies

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
        I don't think there is a database issue, maybe an individual item or recipe issue. Moved this to Denmother's Corner to see if maybe she can have ngreth check.
        Okay, so the bad recipe has the following components:
        Algae Spices
        Bear Meat
        Othmir Algae Ale

it is pointing to an item that does not exist in the DB (looks deleted)
        it is recipe 32440

Does anyone know what the result of that recipe is supposed to be?
        Ngreth Thergn

Ngreth nice Ogre. Ngreth not eat you. Well.... Ngreth not eat you if you still wiggle!
        Grandmaster Smith 250
        Master Tailor 200

Comment

Originally posted by Ngreth Thergn View Post
          Okay, so the bad recipe has the following components:
          Algae Spices
          Bear Meat
          Othmir Algae Ale

it is pointing to an item that does not exist in the DB (looks deleted)
          it is recipe 32440

Does anyone know what the result of that recipe is supposed to be?
          Beer Braised Bear x 2

See http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/r...l?recipe=19859.
          Muse Doremi Fasolatido, 99.4% retired
          Magelo || AllaKhazam

Comment

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000

Those recipes look like they are there though.

Maybe just assign it to 9275?
            AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Note that there are two recipes for Beer Braised Bear.
              This is the other one:
              http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/r...ml?recipe=1039

Comment

Yup and they are both in EQTC

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_...r=035000000000

We have a "duplicate recipe holder" which is the 9275 I referenced above. If Ngreth is sure that's the recipe, we can tag the problem recipe to that and the error will go away.

Comment

Okay. I made the change to 9275. I think we have to wait a bit for the cache to clear (I don't know how to flush it...)

I will also temporarily leave the extra row I added for debug purposes.
                  Ngreth Thergn

Grandmaster Smith 250
                  Master Tailor 200

Comment

Working...
                  X