Raid Elder Seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Elder Seals

I've added a small blurb to the brief tradeskill guide for TDS about this, but thought I'd also post here just in case.

It appears that AoAAs are no longer needed to make the raid seals for cultural armor in this expansion. They can be made in a kiln with a trivial of 15. I imagine they are still needed for lower raid seals.

Also, mechanoinstructions are now available on Culturalist Devari in PoK for about the same price as the mechanotablets.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

You can apparently make Raid Elder Seals in an AoAA if you want. Can anyone confirm that it follows the same approach as lower seals? Also, does anyone know the exact ingredients if you use the new Cultural Raid Seal Crafter? Is it the same as the AoAA? The Raid Seal book isn't explicit about what's needed to make elder raid seals in those containers (not that I know why ANYONE would bother when you can make them with pottery). I paid my daughter to help me get all the Raid Elder seals into EQTC, so I'll add the recipes if anyone can confirm them!

Thanks!
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
    X