Crafting in The Darkened Sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting in The Darkened Sea

Wondering: does The Darkened Sea expansion of October/November 2014 bring us new cultural armor? Also are there new crafted weapons. News was spread of new purity orbs. Are those crafted?

Yes, there is new cultural (I've already posted the recipes for the Woodelf Armor) and new soloist seals, new raid seals, new augments for the Cultural. There are new non visible items (recipes already posted), new baking, brewing, alchemy, poison, etc. I think Mum and Ngreth are having a little bit of trouble with Racknine - anyone who wants to share recipes can go ahead and post them in the database update forum until/unless we get a The Darkened Sea forum. As soon as the expansion gets added to the database backend, I'll start posting the specific recipes (I don't want to have to go back and touch everything I enter a second time to tag it to the expansion).
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

This much I have found: the expansion-wide generic drop is Relic Fragments. The cultural armor is called August.

With that I conclude that the ore is August ore, the leather is called August _____, the silk is called August silk.

It appears name of the cultural symbol for the level is Boundless. Whether it is necessary to do a quest to gain capacity to craft the symbol is unknown, although the new recipe sequences may indicate the answer is "no".

There are books: Ancient (race) Cultural Crafting. To me it is unknown whether they are permission and recipe granting or merely recipe granting.

Following the present naming pattern, it appears the new weapons are called August and the weapon augmentations are called Boundless.
      Last edited by Paloverde; 10-30-2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

http://www.eqtraders.com/articles/ar...p?article=g606

I'm waiting for Ngreth to get the expansion added to the back end and the subcategories added for recipes so I can start adding recipes.

I've also asked Niami for expansion specific forums.
        Last edited by Aanuvane; 10-30-2014, 04:01 PM.
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I'm still reluctant to start entering recipes without the recipe subcategories corrected (it means I'll have to go back and edit every single one to get pages to work correctly). I'll keep turning in recipes to the data forum while I wait to be able to add.

Comment

Working...
          X