Skillup rate with 355 Wisdom - 17 attempts/skillup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skillup rate with 355 Wisdom - 17 attempts/skillup

FWIW, I went from 222 Pottery to 233 Pottery with one skillup per 17 attempts of Imbued Idol (using Imbued Plains Pebbles), while my Wisdom was 355. I did not use a Geerlok.
    Forthoffer, 65 cleric,
    The Shadow Order, Lanys T'Vyl

Die plz.

I'm at about 1 skillup per 50 combines with 241 int, myself. Specifically, 360 star ruby stein combines from 229 to 236. I don't remember the details of my 220s, but they were similar.

Comment

That's awesome, pretty lucky run.

I did 228 - 243 with 355 wis, 224 int avg was 26 combines/skill up with imbued rose quartz.
      Raiya

Jinling

Comment

Lower trivial means fewer attempts per skillup?

Imbued Idols with Plains Pebbles trivial at 242, while Imbued Idols with Star Rose Quartz trivial > 250.

Could that be the difference?
        Forthoffer, 65 cleric,

Comment

Not to mention the 355 wis vs. 241 int. Or maybe the extra 114 stat points had nothing to do with it.
          http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=417049Panamon
          Fury's Edge

An extremely, extremely rich friend told me he did all the tradeskills for the 8th shawl in a few days with 325 wisdom. He said the skill ups came like mad.

Apparently having the levels and the planar power/innate enlightenment AA can save a fortune in both time and money spent on tradeskills.

Comment

Panamon, Raiyaeq had "355 wis, 224 int". As I understand it, that is exactly the same as "355 wis", which is what I had. So that's not the variable.

When I collect 200 more Imbued Plains Pebbles, I'll try again. (I have 145 now.)

Some possible explanations
              - I was lucky
              - skillups are faster from 222 to 233 than from 233 to 243
              - skillups are faster when the trivial is lower
              Forthoffer, 65 cleric,

Comment

I skilled up from 203 to 204 after 2 combines of golden idols with 175 int, so what. Considering that I did several hundert combines to get from 202 to 203 that does not look that good overall.

Mitsune Foxfire, Vazaelle
                Me, a rogue? Oh no, I am just a tourist, walking by.

Comment

Haha I missed the wis part of his post.
                  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=417049Panamon
                  Fury's Edge

I went from 233 to 238 at 24 skillups/attempt, with Wisdom 355.
                    Forthoffer, 65 cleric,

Comment

Where/How does one aquire Imbued Plains Pebbles?

Comment

The pebbles are foraged in the Karanas, and then imbued by an appropriate druid.

Comment

Here is how my two most recent runs of skillups went. First one I did 200 star ruby steins at 233wis and went from 230 to 234 skill. That's 50 combines per skillup, ugh. Went out and bought some more wis gear after that and got up to 283wis.

Second run was 180 star rose quartz idols at that 283wis. Went from 234 to 241 for approximately 26 combines per skillup. That extra 50 wis only cost me about 1000pp to get too. I'll be doing another run of star rose quartz idols as soon as I can corner my cleric again.
                          Anlashok Entil'Zha
                          The Black Talons

"He's one of them Rangers, dangerous folk they are. Wandering the wilds" - Barliman, LotR

Comment

I did star ruby steins from 190 - 250 and I dont even want to know how many I made

Even now, at 250, star ruby stein success rates are pathetic
                            Durew / Zurew
                            Officer/Raid Leader of Kratos - Luclin

Master Artisan

Comment

You mean any Karana druid or cleric. I am a Karana cleric and I just imbued like 3 bags of pebbles. I have been doing 1 stack of banes and 1 stack of pebbles for skill ups. I have 330 wisdom. I went from 189-196 with 10 stacks. So I am at 25 combines per skill up. Just does not seem like 25 per skill up I know on two skill ups was over 60 combines. I still have 2 bags left to combine I hope to get to 220. Then I do another set of 3 bag combines.
                              http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=88038Sycloness Solusek Ro
                              Tradeskill Bish for http://www.bloodofro.comBlood of Ro
                              If it drops and its something in a recipe, Give it to me

Comment

Working...
                              X