Making an Aug guide (Spreadsheet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making an Aug guide (Spreadsheet)

Since there was really no true aug guide (other than ones where you search by aug, not stats) I've decided to start one in Excel.

Please let me know what you think. I do plan on having pottery, poison / alchemy, fletched augs soon but right now just JC augs.

http://dragon-venom.com/aug/augments.xlsx

(If you use a program other than MS Excel, please let me know if the top row and 2 colums to the left "stick" as well as the sorting).

*Yes, I know marquis(e) is spelled incorrectly, it's fixed.

Edit: 5:30PM (June 5th) - All basic Jewelcrafted cut gems are in, plus the Omens of War (JC then poison or alchemy made) augments.
    (Edit, NM, not all the basics are in, adding them now but OOW is done)

Edit #2: Basic JC is done, OOW is done. Now, onto pottery and fletching augs.

Edit #3: RoF fletching and pottery augs added.
    Last edited by Draggar; 06-05-2014, 08:01 PM.
    Draggar De'Vir
    92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
    57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
    47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Draggar, thank you for this. that was a LOT of work and time involved.

Alliance Artisan
    Proud owner of Artisan's Prize.

Comment

You're welcome. I was hoping people would find it useful.
      Draggar De'Vir
      92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

I think there are a few missing from your list.

Alarais Gemstone - Half Moon Cut.
        Energized Gemstone - Half Moon Cut.
        Miragestone - Pear Cut

Haven't done JC yet for skilling up to 350 but this list will be a help to me. Thanks.
        Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
        Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

I am sure there is quite a bit missing - either combinations I've missed or things added since I've made it almost 3 years ago.
          Draggar De'Vir
          92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Comment

The other variations on those gems are included. I understand that old posts (wow this was a great thread revival) can have new things left off as well or outdated info, I was just trying to post to help fill in some gaps where I saw them.
            Shawlweaver Sphynx on Cazic Thule
            Master Artisan Aldier on Cazic Thule

Comment

Yep - and if I get the energy I may update it.

(Get my TSer on, and attempt them to see what they make).
              Draggar De'Vir
              92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Comment

Working...
              X