Nitram Anizok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitram Anizok

I have been trying to get a Vial of Gases and a Steel Casing.
    As far as I know Nitriam in PoI is the only NPC that sells those items.

He doesn't appear to carry them any more.
    I've checked him at the GY and his lab several times over the last couple of days.
    I've killed him twice and waited for him to re-spawn twice to see if he re-spawns with the items available.
    Nope.

Are those items now on some other NPC or are they no longer in game?
    Last edited by -Link Dead-; 05-27-2014, 02:30 AM. Reason: I used the wrong spelling of vial. Fixed.

Ugh...

BAH!

I have not played EQ in many years.
    While I was gone they sneaked in a "new" button.... 'Show only items I can use."
    Ya, you got it...the dang thing was checked.
    As soon as I unchecked it I could find those items I was looking for.

Sorry for being a moron and not noticing that button sooner.

Comment

Welcome back
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

That button is the bane of my existence in some ways. I recently returned to the game, too, after having left for EverQuest 2 in 2004... as a returning player, I rely pretty heavily on vendor diving for materials (and in some cases, gear.), because things that used to be sold in the Bazaar just aren't anymore.

That stupid button hides things that ARE usable by your character. I wish there was a way to set it to default to unchecked, I have to uncheck it to see, for example, "Stale Larkspur" - a level 60 poison ingredient. I have two rogues - one who is 46, and one who is 63. Both have "Make Poison" at at least 170 skill (240's for the 63) - and neither can see these ingredients. =/

I hate that button. I almost always forget to uncheck it when I first log in and visit a vendor.

Comment

Working...
        X