Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination

My level 70 rogue has a Journeyman Toxicilogist Trophy and an unmodified skill of 214 in Make Poison. I tried to make Bite of the Shissar IX (Trivial at: 216).
    Both with and without the trophy equipped, I get the message "You are too inexperienced in your craft to even consider attempting this combination." I also got this same message for Pyrilen Burn IX (trivial 227).

Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

There are some poisons that actually have a minimum skill required in order to even attempt them and if i recall correctly, its near if not above their minimum. Its not well documented because if I recall correctly its kind of hard to slow down and figure it out when what you're focused on is skilling up. There used to be a couple really good poison sites out there, maybe try going hrough the older posts in the poison forum for more hints.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/show...limited-at-220. Check the third post down in that thread.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
      X