Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing book: "Guide to Transcendent Bags"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing book: "Guide to Transcendent Bags"?

Has anyone spotted the book Guide to Transcendent Bags needed to expand the new CotF bags? Didn't see it on the Froglok Scribe in PoK and ran through all the other CotF zones out currently (10/13/13) without success.
    Squeaky Toy
    300 Smithing 7/7 - 300 Tailoring 7/7 - 300 Jewelcraft 7/7 - 300 Tinkering 7/7 - 300 Pottery 7/7 - 300 Research 7/7 - 300 Baking 7/7 - 300 Brewing 7/7 - 300 Fletching 7/7
    The Meanest Tradeskiller on Cazic Thule

I've yet to be able to make the unexpanded bags. Tried making the pack, 3 essenses, 2 silks, a pelt, a filiment and a pattern, doesn't work. Tried in PoK looms and the deluxe sewing kit, not working.
    Master Artisan Hiyawathadan
    100 Vah Shir Warrior

The First Vah Shir Warrior in the 2100 Club

300 Tailoring +15%
    300 Smithing +15%
    300 Jewelcraft +15%
    300 Baking +15%
    300 Fletching +15%
    300 Pottery +15%
    300 Brewing +12%

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/812892

Comment

http://eqtraders.com/items/show_item...r=080110000000

Its in baz in Luclin server now.

Comment

The book? or the unexpanded bag? If the book showed up - on what vendor? I looked all over the bazaar on Povar, all over PoK on Povar and I checked some of the vendors in West Karana and haven't turned up anything. It's also not showing up in Lucy....
        Last edited by Aanuvane; 10-31-2013, 05:28 PM.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I logged on to the test server last night and the book was available on scribe zikett like all the other books. Hopefully it will show up on live soon. They are 20 slot bags...
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

It's on the live servers as of today's patch. You can buy it from Scribe Zikett in the Plane of Knowledge

Comment

Working...
            X