Special Kunark Quest item combiners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Kunark Quest item combiners

I was wondering if anyone know of fixed location item combiners outside the Forge of Dalnir and the Pottery Wheel in Droga on the continent of Kunark?

I've heard that there's a special no-fail quest loom in kaesora but the only one I saw in there was a regular one. Also had heard of a brewing barrel in the City of Mists but have never seen it.

I'm also curious if anyone knows of any dropped combiner's other than:
    1) Hollow skull in Kurns.
    2) Ornate Tin Box from Froglog Outlander in the Swamp of No Hope.
    3) Book from Froglok Raiders in the Swamp of No Hope.

Jhereg, 58th Iksar Monk, <Celestial Navigators>, Vazaelle
    Brother Jhereg, 63rd Iksar Monk, <Celestial Navigators>, Vazaelle
    Vanidor Silverbranch, 40th Wizard, <Celestial Navigators>, Vazaelle

I've only seen the regular loom in Kaesora and brew barrel in City of Mist, but I still have a lot of Kunark to explore.
    Zallarenya
    Coercer of the Underfoot
    Druzzil Ro Server

Comment

I'm fairly certain that the rumors of "No Fail" tradeskill containers are just that...Rumors...

Think about it, if there really were a "No Fail" container in an expansion 2 years or so old, I can pretty much guarantee someone would have found it by not and there would be a line through the dungeon to use it.
      Delandril Ravenclaw
      Druid of the 61th Bough
      Lord of Faith
      Court of the Crosswinds - Firona Vie

Comment

There is indeed a "no fail" forge in Dalnir. It just only works for one specific quest combine.

Can't speak to the others.
        Velurian
        70 Enchanter, E'ci

Comment

There is a quest container that is a ground spawn in the west wing of Howling Stones... Dusty Bloodstained Glove or something like that... we used to call it the "glove box"...

Legend has it that this is the container for the mythical "master key" to HS, but if there is such a key quest, it has never been solved...

Comment

Jhereg, I love your name. Comes from the same place mine did.

Of course, I made a typo in mine...

Lilosh != Loiosh.

Lilosh
            Venerable Noishpa Taltos , Planar Druid, Educated Halfling, and GM Baker.
            President and Founder of the Loudmouthed Sarcastic Halflings Society
            Also, Smalltim

So take the fact of having a dirty mind as proof that you are world-savvy; it's not a flaw, it's an asset, if nothing else, it's a defense - Sanna

Comment

Working...
            X