Some misc Rain of Fear recipes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some misc Rain of Fear recipes.

Here are some random Rain of Fear recipes I made in Beta - I assume they will make it to live unchanged when Rain of Fear launches.

Wizard spell level 90 Ethereal Inferno rk II:

First make the parchment:

1. Celestial Cleanser
    1. Fine Runic Numien Plaque Solution
    1. Stained Fine Runic Numien Plaque

===> 1. Fine Runic Numien Plaque

Then the spell itself:
    1. Arcane thickener
    1. Fine RUnic Numien Plaque
    1. Ink of Pain
    1. Quill of Arcanist
    1. Ro's Ink Additive
    ====> 1. Spell: Ethereal Inferno rk II.

Same recipe as for level 85 spell just update the parchment.

Tailoring:
    We can make 18 slot bags - very similar to the previous bags.
    Use Befouled silk and befouled animal pelt instead of Exotic Pelt.
    Use Calcified fileament instead of Plated filament.
    Use Planar Energy Shard instead of Essence of Alaris.

This appear to be the general translation for all tailoring recipes, in particular it worked for making the new 18 slot bags.
    It also worked for making new Templates for making cultural armor. I don't know if these templates are used in making group armor as was the case for T1 HoT and Voa armor as I never got a T1 armor drop while in Beta. However, they can be used to make the new Regal cultural armor the corresponding symbols are Transcendent and the stats appear to be quite good, not as good as group T2 armor but close enough that it won't make much difference. Just hope the befouled silk, spinneret fluid, pelts and marrow will drop often enough ;-)

Similar for smithing, use scorched ore instead of palladium ore - can't remember the loam and coal off hand but the recipe books have their names.

For baking the recipes are essentially copies of the Alaris recipes using Planar Goo instead of Al-metes meat.

Essence of alaris in just about all alaris recipes becomes Planar Energy Shard for corresponding Rain of Fear recipes as far as I can tell.

I am unsure of the jewel craft stone. Jewelcrafting in VoA used Gem of Alaris or some such, never saw the corresponding gem for RoF but saw something called Planar Alloy - not sure how that fits into it - never done much new jewelrafting myself.

Probably time to make a Rain of Fear forum?
Working...
X