Rebreathers & aqualungs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebreathers & aqualungs

It looks like EQ either removed the platemail helms and silk lined steel helms from all merchants' inventories or flat out removed the merchants.

Does anyone know where they are now?
    Draggar De'Vir
    92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh
    57 Druid of Tunare - Povar
    47 Druid of Tunare - Lockjaw

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

You try Tabben in the POK SE trader building (upstairs)? That is where I always found them.
    Jinaabi Vah Shir - Bristlebane
    Smithing 300 7/7
    Tailoring 300 7/7
    Fletching 300 7/7
    Pottery 300 6/7
    Baking 300 7/7
    Brewing 300 6/7
    Jewelry 300 6/7
    Dagnora Drakkin
    Poison Making 300 7/7

Comment

Yep - the only ones I didn't check (listed here for the Silk Lined Steel helm here in Crescent Reach (Geerlok Clockwork Merchant IV), Echo Caverns (Trace the Tinkher), Katta (Blaylok Geerlok), and OT (Tin Merchant V).

Abysmal, Ak'Anon, Steamfont, Shadow Haven, PoK, and E. Freeport all don't have it.
      Draggar De'Vir
      92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the fields! It is Draggar De'VIr, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He cries gutterally: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!!"

"No one can predict the future, so we all should eat our desserts first!" - Gaye from 'The Maelstorm's Eye" (Cloakmaster's Cycle book 3)

Comment

Are you clicking off the "show me only items I can use" option at the bottom of the vendor screen? I see Silk Lined Steel Helm on tabben in PoK on Povar...

Also in Crescent Reach on Geerlok Clockwork Merchant IV I see both the Platemail Helms and Silk Line Steel Helms, but they aren't there if I have "show only items I can use" selected.

I can also still see both items on both of the tinkering merchants in Abymsal Sea.
        Last edited by Aanuvane; 05-01-2012, 12:44 PM.
        Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
        AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

WHEN DID THEY ADD THAT (bleeping) OPTION??

and..

WHY did they make it the *bleeping) default??

Thank you Aanuvane!

Edit: Merchants with the plate help are still missing (even with the "only show destinations I can use" option unchecked. :S
          Last edited by Draggar; 05-01-2012, 12:59 PM.
          Draggar De'Vir
          92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Comment

i don't remember exactly when they put that in, maybe Mid-March? I hate it too except when it comes to knowing if I've bought a spell or not I'd definitely prefer it defaulted the other way! At least it saves within your session, but it resets with every session I think.

One other thing I've noticed, vendors are bugged. If someone sells something to a vendor that is part of his static inventory, however many the person sold back to him will appear in the "qty available" column, BUT you can still buy more than that because it is actually still part of the vendor's static inventory.
            Last edited by Aanuvane; 05-01-2012, 01:18 PM.
            Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
            AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

I found the plate helm - it's in the Ak'Anon vendor mentioned here. (Rylin Coil).

I noticed the qty bug, too. It said the vendor had one of the silk lined helms but I bought 10.
              Draggar De'Vir
              92 Assassin - Povar

Xzorsh

Comment

Working...
              X