Furniture search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furniture search

iirc, crafted furniture came out with HoT? I'm trying to see what can be made, but I can't seem to find - or figure out how to find - anything like a list from the recipes menu on the left side of the main page. I know that there are fletching and jewelry recipes, but none show up in the Fletching HoT "Still under construction" link. Also, non show up under jewelcraft in HoT either.

Is there a link I am missing somewhere?
    Thanks everyone

They don't seem to be tagged with anything - so maybe try just looking under fletching and jewelcraft in general....

I'll see what I can do about getting those recipes classified and getting a subpage added...
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 04-29-2012, 12:08 PM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

http://www.eqtraders.com/articles/ar...p?article=g555

Try that - I should have captured all the furniture recipes that are available in the book sold by Varlad Rahnta in Sunrise Hills.
      Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
      AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
      X