Hungry Flames Rk. II, homework done, still unsolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungry Flames Rk. II, homework done, still unsolved

Been trying to work out recipe Hungry Flames Rk. II. 80th level mage spell that is a single target buff which results in three lots of damage shields.

Fine Runic Charta Arcanum
    Ink Additive of the Nameless
    Ink of Pain
    Invigorating Thickener
    Quill of the Arch Convoker

If compared to other similar spells such as Searing Skin Rk. II, this would be the expected recipe. Have tried a few other permutations involving more of the Ink of Pain as well as combinations using Ink of Zek and Ink of Ro with no success. If anyone has a suggestion or experience, feedback would be appreciated.

Did you try Talisman Thickener? It looks like it's a group spell according to allas? Everything else looks right....there's no fire resistance tied to it, so I doubt there's any Ink of Ro. Other spells that have "absorb damage" as part of their description only have Ink of Pain...The druid spell that's similar has 2 Ink of Pain and 1 ink of Zek, but my guess is the ink of Zek is in that mix because there's a chance you'll get a "wild" version of the spell more than anything else, but maybe because it does more damage after 10 and after 20 there might be an ink of zek in this too.

If I had to guess:

Fine Runic Charta Arcanum
    Ink Additive of the Nameless
    Quill of the Arch Convoker
    Talisman Thickener
    Ink of Pain 1 or 2 or maybe 3?

If that doesn't combine, toss 1 Ink of Zek in and then try Ink of Pain at 1, 2 and 3 again.
    Last edited by Aanuvane; 04-08-2012, 05:08 PM.
    Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
    AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Tried many variations involving those inks as well as some Ink of Ro with no success. Have shelved further attempts on this spell for now.

Comment

Working...
      X