Easist to make Miraculous Meal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easist to make Miraculous Meal?

I have been gone a LONG time, years, and am now returning to EQ.

Ive been tring to sort through all the recipes, tring to find the easist Miraculous Meal food to make.

I think, from what ive seen, it would be Boar Chops (Boar Meat, Garnish, Spices), with the boar meat coming from PoTactics.

Can anyone suggest an easier to make item, either easier to get material or fewer items to combine? ( rofl not that 3 is many to start with =) ).

Thank you very much,

What skill level do you have? if you are a master baker, Dreamburger paradise is really easy. Only 1 subcombine (Dream Meat in a Mixing Bowl), and everything else is bought off one vender in Cresent Reach (Cook Kosey).

If you are not a master baker, then I am not sure.
    Jinaabi Vah Shir - Bristlebane
    Smithing 300 7/7
    Tailoring 300 7/7
    Fletching 300 7/7
    Pottery 300 6/7
    Baking 300 7/7
    Brewing 300 6/7
    Jewelry 300 6/7
    Dagnora Drakkin
    Poison Making 300 7/7

Comment

I cannt seem to find a source for Dream Meat, when I look it up here or allas I cannt find a source.

Comment

It is dropped by most any creature in HoT. Probably fairly inexpensive in the bazaar as well. Another recipe that is just as easy, and even easier to gather the main ingrediant, is Baked Etherfish. It only has 1 subcombine (vegetables). You have to have a decent fishing skill to get them though. You can fish for them in Feerot, The Dream quite safely near the spell venders.
        Smithing 300 7/7
        Tailoring 300 7/7
        Fletching 300 7/7
        Pottery 300 6/7
        Baking 300 7/7
        Brewing 300 6/7
        Jewelry 300 6/7
        Dagnora Drakkin
        Poison Making 300 7/7

Comment

ooo, if you go fising, why not Broiled Raxil fish? There is one subcombine (butter) on that and you can fish it right in Argath (granted yes, you have to have VoA). Or there's Brell's Bounty - which is ground spawn in Brell's Rest...you can make any number of recipes with that....Grilled Stuffed Brell's Bounty only seems to have one subcombine (Prepared Brell's Bounty). Lastly, Dream Meat can also be foraged in HoT zones.
          Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
          AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Aanuvane View Post
            ooo, if you go fising, why not Broiled Raxil fish? There is one subcombine (butter) on that and you can fish it right in Argath (granted yes, you have to have VoA). Or there's Brell's Bounty - which is ground spawn in Brell's Rest...you can make any number of recipes with that....Grilled Stuffed Brell's Bounty only seems to have one subcombine (Prepared Brell's Bounty). Lastly, Dream Meat can also be foraged in HoT zones.
            Nice, I hadn't checked into that yet. I'll have to stock up. And, the butter is also sold by Cook Kosey, so technically there are no subcombines for that one
            Last edited by Jinaabu3169; 03-22-2012, 01:17 PM. Reason: Spelling of Kosey
            Smithing 300 7/7
            Tailoring 300 7/7
            Fletching 300 7/7
            Pottery 300 6/7
            Baking 300 7/7
            Brewing 300 6/7
            Jewelry 300 6/7
            Dagnora Drakkin
            Poison Making 300 7/7

Comment

Originally posted by Jinaabu3169 View Post
              the butter is also sold by Cook Kosey
              Buhbye Abysmal Sea, I'm cooking in Crescent Reach from now on!
              Aanuvane Bristlecone - Druid - Povar via Quellious via Rodcet Nife
              AKA Muertenie, Melodee, Orelinde, Nounie, Gnomess, Cininea Ashryn, Mairede or a host of additional alts. Maybe also be found on Rabon, Kynsh or Atracker.

Comment

Working...
              X